WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

150328kp08-cfa13.gif

Cuz Cap was recently an old man who was pretty unimportant. This is about Captain Marvel wanting to use a precog Inhuman and Iron Man not wanting to change the future in that way.

It is not a continuation of the first CW either so sides taken can be completely different. Also War Machine is definitely on Tony's side :lol: However, he is smashing Captain Marvel in the comics.
The F4 aren't dead. They and the rest of the Future Foundation are recreating the Marvel multiverse, everybody in the main marvel universe just think the F4 died to stop the incursions.

They never killed off the X-Men.

**** the comic versions of QS and SW. Honestly doesn't matter that they're not the children of Magneto given they were never intended to be his children to start. Word to Stan Lee.
:lol:

I seen somebody said TFA and I was like when did Marvel make The Force Awakens? :nerd: :lol:

Cap:TFA was basura.

Don't know what's going on now but Marvel did pull the plug on F4 and also on X-MEN. Then had the nerve to make it that Inhumans could kill mutants through terrogenesis.

Yeah, SW and QS weren't originally Magneto's children but they have been for decades. Marvel blatantly changed it again to distance them from Magneto (FOX).

And that's just comics. Let's not get started on toys, clothing, other merchandise along with cartoons. They finally through them a bone with Legion and Hellfire Club. FINALLY.
They've been incredibly inconsistent with what terrigen can do to regular humans and mutants but I think they're either gonna reveal the different versions of terrigen crystals (they do different things) which can create the mists or they're gonna reveal some villain tampered with the mists going around the world in order for it to wipe out all mutants.

That event is coming up in 2 years or 3.

The mist use to have no affect on mutants or humans. Then that changed and would give humans temporary powers and increase mutant's abilities. Now it has no affect on regular humans but kills mutants and creates this other disease.

I know why they changed their parenthood again. I'm just saying it really doesn't matter. The majority of QS ans SW stories are with the Avengers not the X-Men. It's less convoluted this way. I don't mind this being done to these characters.

As for the cold war between Marvel and Fox, it'll be over when Fox gives up the rights to the Star Wars Prequels and they cough up the Fantastic 4 rights. Until then no reason to promote what they currently own at all.

I think Marvel and Disney have come to terms that they're never getting X-Men which is why they gave the okay on the tv shows. They probably realize they'll still make better movies and thrive without having to deal with including the X-verse with a MCU that's gonna eventually be dominated by Avengers, Inhumans, and cosmic space ****. Not to mention if they get Thunderbolts off the ground.

Last edited:
I'm not in here supporting First Avenger, so that doesn't mean anything to me.

CSB

Don't know what that means

DD S2 tonight! Can't wait

And here i'd actually forgotten. :x And man, I need to go ahead and finish the last few episodes of Jessica Jones already :lol:

This was a dope way to explain why he wears the otherwise silly costume

Definitely something nice for longtime fans of the character to just acknowledge the costume even if it's only for this.

Last edited:

This was a dope way to explain why he wears the otherwise silly costume
Should've never been wearing it to begin with.
that's the point though, these comic book costumes are all silly but the angle of making him wear it and not taking him seriously then becoming a hero and turning the costume into a symbol was a great way to introduce the characters classic look into the modern "real" world

also a dope easter egg with his OG shield 

This may come as a surprise considering how hard I ride Cap in this thread but it's been a really long time since I've seen The First Avenger. Talking years.

Will probably watch this weekend!

Anybody miss QS I felt like his death was rushed. That dude was awesome. I liked his character a lot. Him and his sister could of been a dope tag team. Having him in Civil War would of helped a lot

quicksilver was very poorly used in age of ultron

his death was even worse

wasnt dramatic at all

him and hawkeye should have switched places if the studio wanted to kill off a character.

would have made more of a dramatic impact

There should have been a scene where QS either saw the pic of Clint's family or overheard him talking about them. It would have made more sense and been more effective why he sacrificed himself so that Hawkeye's kids wouldn't lose a parent like him and SW did

In terms of making sense, not really. Like they were all there saving people. Pietro saw Hawkeye and that both in danger so he did something about it, which is the same thing he'd been doing previously. Makes perfect sense.

Makes no sense the fastest man in the world was taken out by bullets. Fox QS was playing the connect the dots with them.

Cap is really a scrawny a simp at heart. Beefed up on roids, used by the government, and blinded by his new found heroism. Tony is the most eligible bachelor in the world, designed a device out of scraps to keep himself alive, always cleaning up after the other Avengers.

Cannot wait for Cap to die and Winter Soldier to take over.

Ehh mcu qs was fast enough

If you're fast to the point where it's like time stands still, you're too OP for movie purposes

Back
Top Bottom