WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Just watch the consistencies happen with Dofp Quicksilver

You're that quick that it's like time stands still and you can do a 1518484 million things before someone blinks, NOTHING should catch you sleeping right? But something will. He's a walking plot hole.

Last edited:
of course fox overpowered quicksilver.. they saw MCU was going to use him and went in with the sole mindset of beating whatever they were going to do

I mean look at how they use wolverine and now mystique because of the actors they got involved.. as someone pointed out in reaction to the latest trailer, what the hell mystique going do to apocalypse, run around and shapeshift?

hell, considering what we saw out of quicksilver.. everyone involved would have been better off if they had simply left magneto in his cell and just went and got quicksilver

Last edited:
Watching The Avengers now.

View media item 1956070
You know despite whatever arguments and differences the characters have, this scene was dope as hell when the film first came out and its still dope as hell now. :smokin Getting to see all these heroes together on the big screen like this was probably one of the greatest cinematic experiences of the past decade.

Last edited:
^ Definitely was. 

Probably one of the first films I was really excited about seeing.

Watching The Avengers now.

You know despite whatever arguments and differences the characters have, this scene was dope as hell when the film first came out and its still dope as hell now.
smokin.gif
Getting to see all these heroes together on the big screen like this was probably one of the greatest cinematic experiences of the past decade.
after watching it a bunch over the years I actually prefer the first 2/3 over the final city battle

great writing and great character dynamics 

I wasn't excited for Avengers at all because at the time, the MCU was complete trash except for IM 1 and 2.

Then I went into the theater that fateful day in 2012 and Whedon da gawd swooped in and delivered a masterpiece :smokin

of course fox overpowered quicksilver.. they saw MCU was going to use him and went in with the sole mindset of beating whatever they were going to do

I mean look at how they use wolverine and now mystique because of the actors they got involved.. as someone pointed out in reaction to the latest trailer, what the hell mystique going do to apocalypse, run around and shapeshift?

hell, considering what we saw out of quicksilver.. everyone involved would have been better off if they had simply left magneto in his cell and just went and got quicksilver

That was me :lol:

Yeah it really seems like Fox just wanted to beat Marvel at anything so they went with making their QS OP.

Nobody talking about this?

Avengers: Infinity War Will Introduce Never Before Seen Characters On Screen

Avengers: Infinity War is going to be big. It's going to be bigger than big. It's going to be the biggest movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe we may ever see.

Not only will the third and fourth Avengers films include just about every character we've already been introduced to but also Marvel characters who won't be introduced until the films arrive
"New characters are going to appear in Avengers: Infinity War," says Joe Russo, one of the two directors of the film. "It’s a big sprawling ambitious movie, it’s about as ambitious as movies get and it should be, and the title alone indicates that there will be an incredible scape and scope to it."

"It is intended to be the entire culmination of the Marvel cinematic universe and, in many ways, the end to that part of it," adds Anthony Russo. "But we don’t even have the first draft in on that script yet; we’re still in the outline phase. It’s hard not to talk about it too specifically not only because of spoilers but also because we’re still figuring it out."

What Marvel character do you want to see in Avengers: Infinity War?

Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 hits theaters May 4, 2018.

Source: Forbes

most of the characters I want to see, MCU cant use..

their are villians I want to see, like MODOK, dr zola in the suit.. I think leader would be cool visually.. I want to see red hulk

want to see enchantresss and executioner.. eventually surtur

and obviously beta ray bill

Characters never been seen. Like who could they possibly add?

maybe after that bomb they're trying to get F4 back.

also for heroes Black Bolt, Medusa, Capt Marvel/Miss Marvel, Hercules, Moon Knight (please), Namor,

Last edited:
after them turning daredevil into a success..

aint no way fox letting marvel get f4 back

Based on recent years I expect to see Thanos squad from the comics at the least. While he operated mostly on his own in the past they've since been teaming him up with a bunch of high-powered villains as his minions:

View media item 1956137
Also expect Adam Warlock to show up there.
after watching it a bunch over the years I actually prefer the first 2/3 over the final city battle

great writing and great character dynamics 

Agreed. The final battle is epic, as it rightfully should be, and you get a lot of good moments. But everything before that sets it up perfectly for the finale to bring it all together. Really am impressed with how Marvel pulled the MCU off like this.

Last edited:
instead of pushing hawkeye and the kids out of the way he couldn't move with them or at least move up 3 feet to not get hit? :smh:

This was a dope way to explain why he wears the otherwise silly costume
Should've never been wearing it to begin with.
that's the point though, these comic book costumes are all silly but the angle of making him wear it and not taking him seriously then becoming a hero and turning the costume into a symbol was a great way to introduce the characters classic look into the modern "real" world

also a dope easter egg with his OG shield 
No. He shouldnt' have been wearing such a lame costume at all.

Got him looking like a damn fool in Avengers cuz Coulson was a fan :lol:

But you can rationalize this all you want

View media item 1956212

:rofl:

Bruh c'mon. His army costume in Cap1, his suit in Cap2 were all better than that trash costume. It literally looks like a Halloween costume. It's so low budget.

him and hawkeye should have switched places if the studio wanted to kill off a character.

Agreed. One of Coulson's biggest goofs.

It was all pointing that way too. Showing Hawkeye's family. The speech he gave SW. How QS kept clowning him.

Imagine how bad QS would've felt if Hawkeye would've taken the bullet for him. Imagine how bad the audience would've felt.

And QS surviving would've given Team Cap a boost :pimp: Not that Cap needs the boost..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom