WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Feel they amped up Mag's powers in this. He was getting drained to the point where it was killing him to transport mutants into space to his asteroid in the OG series. Now he's shutting down the world, and pulling the asteroid up out of the ocean.

I always thought the draining was from him being outside of Earth's magnetic field so on Earth, of course he'd have damn near unlimited power. Much like Superman in the sun. End of the day, its comics. Powers vary per writer.

Feel they amped up Mag's powers in this. He was getting drained to the point where it was killing him to transport mutants into space to his asteroid in the OG series. Now he's shutting down the world, and pulling the asteroid up out of the ocean.

Different storylines/circumstances. They’ve taken bits of a variety of storylines here and there which is what makes this show amazing. They have boatloads of issues of good story lines that can pick from.

For example the Genosha tragedy took place in new X-men 114-118 when it was written by grant Morrison.

I didn’t see that Fatal Attractions plot point coming and it was wow.

Someone is flawlessly melding stories together and it’s fantastic.

I mean, damn. Wolverine stuck three whole-*** blades through his chest piece and he completely no sold it:lol:

Comic book Magneto did a lot of this tho. Asteroid M as it was called orbited the earth. He did use a magnetic pulse around the globe as a warning. Then he used one to shut the world down and a lot of people died.

Different storylines/circumstances. They’ve taken bits of a variety of storylines here and there which is what makes this show amazing. They have boatloads of issues of good story lines that can pick from.

For example the Genosha tragedy took place in new X-men 114-118 when it was written by grant Morrison.

I didn’t see that Fatal Attractions plot point coming and it was wow.

Someone is flawlessly melding stories together and it’s fantastic.

It really in great writing and animation. As a comic book buyer and fan I have zero complaints with how they merged things and so quickly. It’s as well done as anything I’ve seen.

Not to mention the addition of Cable so soon.

my disney bundle comes free with my verizon plan, i hope they can just add max to it

Its typical WWE booking, when Magneto was a good guy he was a jobber, now that hes a bad guy, he is unstoppable.

Remember how easily Evil Madelyne washed him? Same with her, as soon as she became a good guy she got vaporized.

Look...as a lifetime XMen fan, I am absolutely loving this. And I'm not a dude that just watched the original show as a kid, watched the movies and that's it. I buy the comics WEEKLY. So I am invested. I'm hardcore lol. I don't know if its the joy of being able to share this experience with my kid that just adds a little extra to it, but wow...this show is so damn good. I cannot even put it into words. I know some of it say it every week but it is cinema. They have mastered the art of story telling and being able to balance out the character development in a way that everyone gets their chance to shine. I'm glad they have said that they want the seasons to flow and they dont want fans waiting around too long for the next season.

Where do they go next? Like some of yall said I can definitely see Onslaught next year. Another place I'd like to see them go is the Krakoa Storyline that is just about to wrap up in the comics. It might have to wait till season 4 or 5 tho. Interesting thing, is Marvel put out a storyline a year or 2 ago which gave us the X-Men 92 version of Krakoan age. I wonder if they take that story and adapt it here.

I also wanted to pose this question for you guys....with how they changed uniforms for this last episodes, would you guys be cool with each season characters slowly changing into their modern looks? Or would you want them to be in the original "X-men Animated Series" uniforms all the way through the end?

The beauty is they get to dig into so many comic book storylines in a way only animation can. Such a simple concept that's been going over Marvel animation's head for the longest.

Look...as a lifetime XMen fan, I am absolutely loving this. And I'm not a dude that just watched the original show as a kid, watched the movies and that's it. I buy the comics WEEKLY. So I am invested. I'm hardcore lol. I don't know if its the joy of being able to share this experience with my kid that just adds a little extra to it, but wow...this show is so damn good. I cannot even put it into words. I know some of it say it every week but it is cinema. They have mastered the art of story telling and being able to balance out the character development in a way that everyone gets their chance to shine. I'm glad they have said that they want the seasons to flow and they dont want fans waiting around too long for the next season.

Where do they go next? Like some of yall said I can definitely see Onslaught next year. Another place I'd like to see them go is the Krakoa Storyline that is just about to wrap up in the comics. It might have to wait till season 4 or 5 tho. Interesting thing, is Marvel put out a storyline a year or 2 ago which gave us the X-Men 92 version of Krakoan age. I wonder if they take that story and adapt it here.

I also wanted to pose this question for you guys....with how they changed uniforms for this last episodes, would you guys be cool with each season characters slowly changing into their modern looks? Or would you want them to be in the original "X-men Animated Series" uniforms all the way through the end?
I’ll say this once they do House of M. They really gonna change the game.

My coworker gave me this the other day lol

20240508_161207.jpg
Are you Black? If so, I hope you hit your coworker with a check left hook to da body and said “to me my avengers”

I’ll say this once they do House of M. They really gonna change the game.

Yo!! House of M !!

They gotta start bringing in Wanda so that when it happens it hits heavier....unless they flip the story a lil bit and use a different mutant to cause it?

Back
Top Bottom