Welcome to the new NikeTalk!

I notice my reps or likes as they are referred to now took a huge hit. Is the weight of them being changed again or some testing going on?

Hi everyone, here's some updates:

- All OG emojis have been fixed. If we missed any shortcuts to your favorite emoji, let me know.
- Username change updated to allow not just capitalization update. Users can now update to whatever username you wish.
- Favicons updated

Thank you to everyone who's reported these bugs/issues to us!

will the new post notification come back when in a thread? that is the one thing I think we really need back

Wait, am I the first person to utilize the name change function?

If so, I would like a cookie.

Also, my name is almost the same but does it say my OG name anywhere?

Hi everyone, here's some updates:

- All OG emojis have been fixed. If we missed any shortcuts to your favorite emoji, let me know.
- Username change updated to allow not just capitalization update. Users can now update to whatever username you wish.
- Favicons updated

Thank you to everyone who's reported these bugs/issues to us!
When I try to change my name it tells me it's already in use, however it doesn't show up in the drop down that auto populates as you type the username. Not sure if it's actually in use or just a bug?

On mobile, how can I search within a thread.

On mobile or laptop how to search for threads.

Bee tryna bump a few threads but nothing is popping up.

Can you try to search again? We just populated/updated our search on the site so it should show you all the results you didn't see before.

When I try to change my name it tells me it's already in use, however it doesn't show up in the drop down that auto populates as you type the username. Not sure if it's actually in use or just a bug?

Can you PM me your username that you're trying to change to? It maybe that is was used prior and is "locked" from re-use. I will need to review what the hold on it is and see if I can release it (if it's not actively used). Thanks!

Did some reading up and been playing around a little with the new NT. But only thing I noticed (unless I'm doing it wrong), can we just click on one of our subbed threads and it bring us to the last unread section? Every thread I click on just brings me to page 1

Did some reading up and been playing around a little with the new NT. But only thing I noticed (unless I'm doing it wrong), can we just click on one of our subbed threads and it bring us to the last unread section? Every thread I click on just brings me to page 1

I usually just click on the little red dot thats in front of the thread and that takes me to my last unread post. hope that helps

HellaSteph HellaSteph A few questions:
-we can close listings? Usually when something would get sold I would post in the listing that they have been sold and then close the listing but I dont see that as an option anymore?
-are we able to post more than 10 listings now?
-is feedback gone for good? I utilized that all the time when buying or selling because unfortunately there are still scammers out there.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

It won't work the first time you enter a thread on the new NT (even if you entered it on the old NT). After you enter it for the first time though it will take you to your last unread post. You can click either the thread title or the red dot. Both work the same.

Thanks y'all. Guess I just have to catch up is all since I was on vacation when the switchover happened.

How do we see a list of threads we've recently posted in?

Any thread you post in will automatically be added to your "Watched Threads" under the "Forums" tab at the top. If nothing is showing, that just means nothing has been posted since you last looked at the thread. If you click "Show all watched threads" at the bottom or "There may be more to view" at the top, it'll show everything. Watched Threads = Subscribed

Apologies if this has been asked but how about post counts? Were these eventually going to get back to correct number or do we just lose em (think I'm down about 10,000). No sweat just was wondering, thanks to NT for the good transition, looks good.

Sorry to post this again - but is anyone having issues with receiving email via watched threads? I only get one or two and then don't get any more. The message looks like it says that I have to read the message via the board to get any more messages - is this true?

I turned mine off...but before I did: the site sent me an e-mail ONCE to let me know that there was a new post in a watched thread, and would only send another e-mail after I had caught up with the thread.

Back
Top Bottom