Welcome to the new NikeTalk!

Love how snappy the new NT feels.

One thing that kinda bugs me is the minimum character limit on the search function. Lots of times when searching for sizing info i would search keywords like "TTS" or "fit" or even shortened model names like "le2", "zip". It would really help if the minimum character limit be reduced to 2 characters instead of 3.

Also, the search function seems to be a little buggy, not sure if it's just me. Searching "qasa" in the Y3 thread and No Results Found.
i can't get the search to work either.

So earlier I was able to click the red dot next to each thread I was subscribed to and it would take me to the post where I left off reading. (because clicking on the thread title itself would bring me to the first post on the first page).

But now every time on I click that red dot. Its taking to posts on the date of June 17. Doesn't matter what thread I can click on any of my subscribed threads or should I say "watched" threads and its always taking me to some post made on June 17. It was working earlier today but its glitching now I guess. Anyone else with this problem?

Is there a setting to start off at the last unread post in a thread when you open it? Right now I'm seeing the "go to first unread" once I open the thread but before when I opened a thread it just started when I left off.

Think this platform looks great btw
This is my only question at present. I'm on mobile if that matters.

New site is like a new toy, ill read the instructions if I can't figure it out by trial an error. Thanks for the upgrade!

It is certainly different but a good different seems like fewer advertisers on the pages.

I'm still not seeing the toaster-popup notification when new posts appear in a thread I have opened.
Saw it once before, but not anymore.

Do I have to activate it or change my settings?

I looked through 5 pages and didn't see anyone mention it, are we not able to specify how many posts are on a page. In my preferences I had 100 posts per page, so a thread with 800 posts only took up 80 pages. I looked through the personal preferences and didn't see it. Currently, it seems to default at 20 posts per page, 8000 posts divided by 20 equals 400 pages.

Also noticed that if you are on a page reading someone's comments, and you comment before leaving the page. That is will show the two new posts on the same page. I am looking at post 100 then immediately after I see post 169, and my post at 170. Don't take it as me being critical, I'm in IT and noticing them. I see it is temporary and the posts are only to keep you informed on what is new since you clicked on the page.

Don't get me wrong love the layout, I just know it can get overwhelming with so many changes going live and so many users.

not sure if this was already address but are we getting back the original emojis? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom