Welcome to the new NikeTalk!

Hello, welcome to NikeTalk! Glad to have you here. Question: what area are you trying to post in? We have restrictions in certain areas for new users so that maybe the reason why you cannot post (yet).

I was trying to ask if anyone had mutiple 1 dollar cc charge from supreme . I only had 1 confirmed email purchase.

This morning I had 257 notifications in my PMs for every conversation I've ever had on NT. How do I clear the notifications without opening each individual convo? Screenshot below.

Untitled-1.jpg

This morning I had 257 notifications in my PMs for every conversation I've ever had on NT. How do I clear the notifications without opening each individual convo? Screenshot below.

Untitled-1.jpg

Scroll to the bottom of your conservation page and in the right corner you should see a box that say "Selected Coversations" and a "Select All" box under that.

Check the
"Select All" box to select all conversations on that page.

Once you do that click where it says
"Other Actions" and a drop down menu will pop up.

When that drop down menu come up, select
"Mark as Read" and the notifications for your convos should go away. If that doesn't work try "Leave Conversation"

You have to repeat this process for each page of conversation you have.

How do you search images in a specific thread? Cant find a thread gallery on this new platform .

Used to get those pop ups on the old site on my iphone and iPad, haven't seen it yet on the new site.

Back
Top Bottom