Welders, automotive welders, step in, i need some help.

i bought my friend's r34 gtr that was totaled the other night. our country states that if a car is older than 4 years, it cannot be licensed. so what we do here in the caribbean is swap the chassis number from the crashed car onto an exact model. ive already organized to get a 34 from japan, i wanted to learn how to swap the chassis number thats stamped onto the chassis from the crash onto the one im getting from japan. 
from what ive heard, u basically cut out the section with the number on both cars and weld the crashed number onto the next one. how do i do this without it being detected by the dmv tho? what checks do they do? im located in the caribbean so our laws are kinda different to the USA. 

whats the scoop?

Im a certified welder, but I cannot teach you how to weld over the computer.

You have to take a class on welding, and your question really doesnt pertain to welding.

but do u know what im talkin about and how to do it? i know u cant teach me over the pc but im just lookin for some guidlines to follow when i do it.

i know what u mean, im just lookin for some guidelines tho. have u ever done anything like what im talkin about tho?

Back
Top Bottom