Well Dressed Females Appreciation vol. no hoodrats

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

no nikes, no oversized earings, no matching belt and haircurl

spaceball.gif
So only hoodrats wear matching belts and oversized earings?
smh.gif

...any ways my contribution
pimp.gif

29n7d5v.jpg
What you did there, i see it
nerd.gif

those are some terrible outfits
smh.gif

i'd take a well dressed woman over a hoodrat any day.. but they aren't well dressed.

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

smh.gif

i'd take a well dressed woman over a hoodrat any day.. but they aren't well dressed.
QFT.

I was expecting this thread to not turn out like the last one but to my surprise its like an exact clone of the last thread
smh.gif

niketalk do love their hoodrats
laugh.gif
and and Im not gonna lie hoodrats are appreciated from time to time but do you wanna wife a chick that be talking about"I got a mean jordan collection yo"
hell naw
roll.gif

thats the point, post pics!

I've seen hoodrats in some of the same outfits.

Talk about a Wolf in sheep's clothing. Don't judge a person by what they wear.

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

smh.gif

QFT. To add to that chicks with shoes >>>> chicks that rock kicks. Take the Nikes off and get your grown woman. They'd besurprised at how much more respect them if they took the time to dress better.

How you gonna post all hipsters?
smh.gif
The death of urban culture.

Take a look at this thread. Def. shows the gap in maturity and age:
http://www.sole collector.com/forums/are-you-impressed-when-u-see-girls-wear-jordans-t730579.html

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

unappreciated...

i like my hood girls too
Word. I like girls that wear nikes every once in a while. Instead of heels and a dress 24/7.

hood rats ftl i'm with crank on this one those girls he posted are the only style ull ever see me with..........girls rocking jordans and sneaks is justnot whats up to me...............only time this is acceptable is when there wearing spandex wife beater and nike shox to work out with me at the gym
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom