pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

czur1127 wrote:
Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

no nikes, no oversized earings, no matching belt and haircurl

spaceball.gif
indifferent.gif

- im going to go ahead and say it since no one else will.

- the reason these chicks are not considered 'dressing bummy' or 'hoodrats', is because they're white, PERIOD. white people can line step all they want to when it comes to clothes and what is considered proper attire, but as soon as a black person does it they're inappropriately dressed. a white person does it, and all of a sudden it's "what they're wearing today" or "whats hot"
laugh.gif
. flame if you want to, its the truth.

- them busted white chicks appeal to dude because he's partial to white chicks. clothes have nothing to do with it. he may as well have named the thread:
White Chicks Appreciation vol. no black hoodrats

-
ohwell.gif

preach.jpg

ALRIGHT EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND LISTEN TO MR.LUCAS

Jesus Christ it seems like the term "hoodrat" really pissed some of you off, I have my own evaluation of a hoodrat, it may not be what you picture but let me get this straight it has NOTHING TO DO RACE
Why are people bringing the black/white thing into this? Seasoned Vet you are the Al sharpton of NT fam, you are crossing the line, STOP REACHING, sit down dude.
Some of you may not agree with my 1st post but those are VERY WELL DRESSED girls to me, maybe 1 or 2 there are borderline but whatever, post pics then or shut up

- it has everything to do with race my dude. peep game:

- answer these questions honestly and like an adult.

1. would you say its safe to say that you're attracted to white woman more than black woman?
2. would it be safe to say you really are'nt attracted to black women other than a one night stand (no coming home to meet mom)?
3. what is your definition of a hoodrat?

- the fact that you chose to exclude hoodrats (as you called them) and posted ONLY white girls.......white girls dressed like hoodrats (as you referred tothem), proves that being a 'hoodrat' is a black (or minority) thing to you. and that somehow white girls are immune to these types of labels. these areyour words and descriptions, not mine.
- had you just posted the girls in your second round of pics it would have been implied, maybe even thought of in the back of someones head, but no one wouldhave said anything.

crank the girls you posted on this page dont look anything like the girls you posted on page 1. page 1 girls shop at thrift stores, page 7 girls shop atforever 21 and the mall in general. huge difference.

lol Crank your confusing me you went from Urban Outfitters look a likes to club wear junkies.
So far eghckk and RocSole are getting it right in my opinion of course.

Jesus Christ it seems like the term "hoodrat" really pissed some of you off, I have my own evaluation of a hoodrat, it may not be what you picture but let me get this straight it has NOTHING TO DO RACE
Why are people bringing the black/white thing into this? Seasoned Vet you are the Al sharpton of NT fam, you are crossing the line, STOP REACHING, sit down dude.
Some of you may not agree with my 1st post but those are VERY WELL DRESSED girls to me, maybe 1 or 2 there are borderline but whatever, post pics then or shut up
- the fact that you chose to exclude hoodrats (as you called them) and posted ONLY white girls
al-sharpton.jpg

HI AL!, but I have to break it to you Mr. Sharpton, but you sir are indeed reaching, are you somehow implying that Im some sort of racist? You are so soso.......SO incorrect sir. By the way did you miss the african american females on the first page? Or was your ignorance blinding you?

keep reaching

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

EDIT: man, a chick wearing a simple, one piece cotton dress isn't "dressing nice", if anything, the "hoodrat" in designer jeans, jordans and hoop earrings is killing the chick in no name heels and a simple cotton dress....

dudes is posting chicks in cotton dresses saying she's "dressed up"?

laugh.gif
Isn't this thread about "well dressed" females and not "dressed up" females? There's a difference. A chick can dressdown but still be well dressed it's about how she wears clothes versus what she's actually wearing. Wearing designer clothes and clothes with labels onit doesn't equal dressing well either.
Chicks that keep it simple always look better imo than chicks that OD and try to wear a bunch of trendy clothes all at the same time.

title show be changed to "Bummy and corny but thought to be cool" dressed female appreciation...some of these girls just look silly.

but ill smash every last one of them with the power of Hercules

- the fact that you chose to exclude hoodrats (as you called them) and posted ONLY white girls
al-sharpton.jpg

HI AL!, but I have to break it to you Mr. Sharpton, but you sir are indeed reaching, are you somehow implying that Im some sort of racist? You are so so so.......SO incorrect sir. By the way did you miss the african american females on the first page? Or was your ignorance blinding you?

- thats the problem. in todays society racist has taken on a whole new meaning. no one called you a racist. only thing i said was you were partial to whitewomen. those pics dont prove a thing as you still didnt answer my questions:

1. would you say its safe to say that you're attracted to white woman more than black woman?
2. would it be safe to say you really are'nt attracted to black women other than a one night stand (no coming home to meet mom)?

- fact is people get used to what they grew up seeing (white, black, etc.). this is understood. so just like white guys give white girls a pass on things blackgirls dont, it goes both ways. there's nothing wrong with being partial to white girls if thats your thing...just call it like it is (label the threadaccordingly or post accordingly), thats all i was saying, show me where i said more
nerd.gif

- Al Sharpton eh? i despise the dude, i just call it like it is.

Ok cool, stop blowing this out of proportion, I dig chicks of all backgrounds, it isnt about white or black girls, its about the wardrobe, you are looking atthis thread in the wrong direction fam.
would it be safe to say you really are'nt attracted to black women other than a one night stand (no coming home to meet mom)?
Black/white don't matter fam, as stated it isnt a racial issue. Now would I take a girl dressed like a prostitute to mom? nah. A classy andwell dressed girl? yea.

Ok cool, stop blowing this out of proportion, I dig chicks of all backgrounds, it isnt about white or black girls, its about the wardrobe, you are looking at this thread in the wrong direction fam.
well you did say no hoodrats and no one has ever called a non-black female hoodrat
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RocSole

lookbook<3

101958_upassmeby_look.jpg

109475_lighter.jpg

129135_DSC_1518.jpg

126034_Image_2.png

118220_DSC_0047.JPG

139375_022009.jpg
I see you homie
w183293617.jpg

w183006774.jpg

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Ok cool, stop blowing this out of proportion, I dig chicks of all backgrounds, it isnt about white or black girls, its about the wardrobe, you are looking at this thread in the wrong direction fam.
well you did say no hoodrats and no one has ever called a non-black female hoodrat
grin.gif
I have, for me hoodrat is more of the way you act...

^Nicely put eghckk

and the racial aspect of the thread came from TBone...when he said this nonsense:

White girls rarely ever dressing bummy* FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*overall... of course everyone has their days....

- naw, you just want your failure to go away. all i did was ask a few questions. had you took your lumps and kept it moving it would be over with but you hadto come through with the Sharpton reference telling me i was reaching.

- and i see i still couldnt get an answer to the specific questions.......
laugh.gif
. i dont expect to though. i know your ashamed to answer them honestly
wink.gif

- but ill throw them out there again in case you get the courage......

*EDIT*

- uh oh......

I'm not gonna answer this question because as stated it isnt a racial issue.
Now would I take a girl dressed like a prostitute to mom? nah. Aclassy and well dressed girl? yea.

-
laugh.gif
, its okay. i can read between the lines.....

- but you shouldnt be ashamed, its a subconscious thing. we just are used to what we grew up seeing around us.

Originally Posted by TD The God

^Nicely put eghckk

and the racial aspect of the thread came from TBone...when he said this nonsense:

White girls rarely ever dressing bummy* FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*overall... of course everyone has their days....

wow

well idk where hes from, but he has no ideal what hes talking bout.

i hope that was suppose to be a joke or something.

if not thats straight ignorant nonsense

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

title show be changed to "Bummy and corny but thought to be cool" dressed female appreciation...some of these girls just look silly.

but ill smash every last one of them with the power of Hercules

Back
Top Bottom