Well, it happened to me - burglarized last week (Memphis, TN)

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

ps. I also suggest taking pictures

Be sure to store all this stuff in a few various different places because they took my digi cam and computers.
Just store it online - picasa and google docs.

Sorry to hear that fam...I been robbed twice at my place. Just printoff the highest valuations for your shoes that you can find. My insurance company gave me a set amount for certain items and then would reimburse the difference when I payed more.

Originally Posted by Shoes N BasketBall

haha, SMH! SMH!
I be always thinking about robbin' peoples houses when they be in videos showing like 1000 pairs of kicks in a room.
Sorry bro, it was coming to you.

Should of got that alarm,
instead of a pair of OG's.

Your fault, OH WELL!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

haha, SMH! SMH!
I be always thinking about robbin' peoples houses when they be in videos showing like 1000 pairs of kicks in a room.

Your fault, OH WELL!
smh.gif

haha, SMH! SMH!

Your fault, OH WELL!
What a low life response, not even towards a fellow Niketalk member/sneaker enthusiast, but to anyone within the OP's situation! YES, maybe he should have gotten an alarm, but there is no coulda, shoulda, woulda.. Who knows what it really have prevented? It's a moot point, and you lack class.

haha, SMH! SMH!

Your fault, OH WELL!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that #%+$ is foul tho

damn fam sorry to hear that but with all that stuff they got had be a neighbor or someone you know

I hate when people assume that you have money because you start feeling like they wanna borrow it

or steal it. copping a new door for my crib been putting it off now im bout to go cop

Back
Top Bottom