Well Jennifer Lopez may have her honeymoon footage leaked

that is old jlo
yeah do you mean old school j-lo?

but yeah im in.  
nerd.gif

The way that Ed Meyer guys talks :lol:

He added that the footage will "shock her fans", claiming that he has "unfinished business" with J-Lo as he continues to attempt to expose her personal side.[/QUOTE
]
what? like .. people having sex? people do that?

Last edited:
Jlo been overrated. Her body was nothing special. I could go to the south bronx or wash heights and find better on any given day

Unless it's J'Lo playing Selena I'm good. 
THIS MAN KNOWS

That's when she was plump in all the right places.

When she got famous for her music during through that whole Jenny from the block stuff they were overrating and over hyping her mass like crazy. I knew way more females with better bootys.

THIS MAN KNOWS

When she got famous for her music during through that whole Jenny from the block stuff they were overrating and over hyping her mass like crazy. I knew way more females with better bootys.

Jlo is a common Puerto Rican Bronx girl. Pretty face, nice body. Still wanna see that tape doe.

She is older but that's a pic catching her face a certain way. Yeah there may be some craters and wrinkling beginning to start but it's not that bad when her face is seen in it's natural resting state.

THIS MAN KNOWS

But isn't there ALWAYS regular girls that are better than celebrities? I mean celebrities ARE regular girls that are just famous.

This could be single handedly the worst quality video ever created in history and I'd still bust 3 times back to back.

OPEEN THE FLOOD GATES

Back
Top Bottom