Well looks like the Eagles are in a for a treat... McNabb traded to 'Zona... Vick to Panthers...

[h1]McNabb headed to Pheonix, Vick to Charolette[/h1]

ESPN.com news services

If you read any of this your an idiot. They are the face of their franchises, so it shocks Giants quarterback Eli Manning the NFC East rival Eagles are peddling Donovan McNabb.

1753.jpg

McNabb

"It's shocking that a guy who's been such an important part of their organization, that they'd want to get rid of him," Manning told Reuters after an appearance in New York. "He's had great seasons these last couple of years."

The Eagles actually finished ahead of the Giants in the division last season, but Manning's status isn't in question. He's won a championship.

But the 33-year-old McNabb, who completed 60 percent of his passes last season with 22 touchdowns and 10 interceptions, hasn't ever gotten Philadelphia over the hump. The closest he got was a Super Bowl loss to the Patriots in 2001.

And with youngster Kevin Kolb and veteran Michael Vick on the roster, McNabb might be the most marketable. Sources have told ESPN NFL Insider that the Raiders have interest, among other teams.

"You kind of heard rumors the last couple of years," Manning said, according to Reuters. "I'm kind of waiting to see if something truly happens.

"Donovan has been a tremendous player for the Eagles, a staple of their organization. He's a tremendous competitor and a tremendous person."

C'mon... Seriously... I had to do it.

Go ahead.. Stoneface me.

If you would have made a fake story with an ESPN Reporter and taken off Vick part, could have worked.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

laugh.gif
@ the spelling :
roll.gif
@ the change from city name to team name
laugh.gif
just said F trying to spell it right, I'll change it completely

Wow at least spell it right, and if it would have been just McNabb in the title it would have been more believable.
Still, not good at all.

Back
Top Bottom