We'll Never Hear The End Of "Gay-Rod" Now...

why's he always - lying - on a mattress?

54566dj8.png
approves.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I have often heard that females are the more irrational sex, relying on emotion and instincts to make decisions. They say it makes them prone to catyness, thats why they resort to name calling and attacks on character.
wink.gif

I have never been more sure of that until now.
laugh.gif

07e255e4fe7ae649b1afca3f30122b38d0e8ba0.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I have often heard that females are the more irrational sex, relying on emotion and instincts to make decisions. They say it makes them prone to catyness, thats why they resort to name calling and attacks on character.
wink.gif

I have never been more sure of that until now.
laugh.gif

07e255e4fe7ae649b1afca3f30122b38d0e8ba0.gif
Lulz.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
jeez, and here i emulated this guy through high school. batting stance, defensive position, similar nickname... what a joke alex has become.

jesus christ its hard to defend this dude sometimes
laugh.gif

go hit 50 hr's already ........

onewearz....i don't even have to photoshop these arod pics, i love it. i can just post them straight up in response to any gay red sox pics you decide tothrow up now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

onewearz....i don't even have to photoshop these arod pics, i love it. i can just post them straight up in response to any gay red sox pics you decide to throw up now
laugh.gif

roll.gif

u know what really sucks is that i lost my entire " stash " when my cpu crashed last week
laugh.gif

i'll have new material by the start of the season, just a bump in the road
laugh.gif

heres a freebie

arodnature.jpg

laugh.gif
dude just does it to himself....he needs to surround himself with people who will actually tell him he is making a fool of himself....

roll.gif
@ these pics.....my goodness

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

This is all wrong and the worst time too. What is he and/or his manager thinking about?

Well in his defense these pictures were actually taken back before the steroids truth came out (actually taken the same day the reporter approached him withthe questions).

But funny nonetheless
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow way to fix your reputation.
*joker* its all part of the plan *joker*

think about it: its reverse psychology at its finest. the more we see in mags being "silly" and him being out "injured" its onlydistracting the baseball heads and soon its back to baseball and less steroid questions
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom