Well Niketalk Goodbye for a while....(Update 2 MORE BULL!!! pg.7)

^^^ Naw bruh i got dibs on all that %%+# ..... I got a c-note and a shank (to use when you inside) for your whole collection...
nerd.gif

Another goin' down for the BS....I haven't seen my uncle since 2005....he wont be out until the end of next year. I'll tell you like I tell him.

"You already in there, don't mess it up even more. Just keep your head on and steer clear from BS for your stay."

Stay up my dude.

You'll be alright.

Rather get 1, than have to do the 5.

Do that bullet, and come out a better man.

Don't be the assclown to do a year, get out, then go right back in.

Stay up, once you get caught then you start to realize, freedom is truly appreciated.

keep your head up fam. i just realized you were the dude that would send me mad invites on GOW2

Originally Posted by YungMooly

Damn bro, I was praying they ain't get you. Keep your head in there, you only do two days anyway, the day you go in and the day you get out, word to Avon Barksdale.

word
tired.gif

Once you get pass that first week, it aint THAT bad.
Still the most suckiest experience ever but you get used to it.

It didnt take me long to realize i wasnt built for jail/prison-life.
Hopefully it hit you like that too so you wont go back.

smh.gif
at having to get out just to go back.

Keep ya head up and stay out of trouble.
Cant even count how many dudes go to jail and rack up more charges while incarcerated.
Use that time to figure out what you doing next.
Be easy my dude.

Stay up man, be glad you got this plea and appreciate. Do what you got to do then diddy bop out there in a year with a new perspective

I thought you were black, but stay up

imma try to get better in gears too lol

Im LaNoCaSh if you dont remember me
grin.gif

Originally Posted by leothegod

my P.O. gave me a decent report but she labeled the people i hung out with "the tri-state bandits" where she got that from idk
nerd.gif

i'm sorry, but this had me
roll.gif

...good luck in there man, just learn from your mistakes and you'll come out a better man than you were before. better to learn these things early, than later on in life when you have more responsibilities, a children, family, etc.

-waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom