Well Niketalk Goodbye for a while....(Update 2 MORE BULL!!! pg.7)

Hold ya head man. Remember they can trap ya body but not ya mind. Keep ya mind outside the box and ya time will fly.

Damn bro, I was praying they ain't get you. Keep your head in there, you only do two days anyway, the day you go in and the day you get out, word to Avon Barksdale.
Stay up bro................

read hella books

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by leothegod

my P.O. gave me a decent report but she labeled the people i hung out with "the tri-state bandits" where she got that from idk
nerd.gif

i'm sorry, but this had me
roll.gif

...good luck in there man, just learn from your mistakes and you'll come out a better man than you were before. better to learn these things early, than later on in life when you have more responsibilities, a children, family, etc.

-waystinthyme
im not from the area, but a team tri-state bandits sounds like it should be in order.

Originally Posted by YungMooly

Damn bro, I was praying they ain't get you. Keep your head in there, you only do two days anyway, the day you go in and the day you get out, word to Avon Barksdale.
good use of prayer I suppose.

Damn dog...that %%* gotta suck..one of my closest frends goin in tomorrow to do a 3 year bid..similar to you case but its here in jersey...im takin ya adviceabout the hustlin not worth ya freedom n all that..its really tempting though..
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
..ya live and u learn..keep ya head up though fams..keep astrong mind in der and ull do good..dnt start no %%* in de big house..but dont back down either..ull prolly go in a young mens prison though..if u ever getshipped out the county jail..

These are the things i thought of while reading your post.

.BLOW.
Mr. George JUNG
Boston George

"JELLY OR SYRUP? .... SEE I PREFER JELLY"

" DON'T NICKEL AND DIME IF YOU AIN'T FIT FOR THE GRIND "

JUST DO YOU AND U GOOOD

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

"JELLY OR SYRUP? .... SEE I PREFER JELLY"

" DON'T NICKEL AND DIME IF YOU AIN'T FIT FOR THE GRIND "

JUST DO YOU AND U GOOOD
oh...NO.
roll.gif
thats a flagrant foul

stay up tho sir!

Originally Posted by rocman23

Damn son hold ya head up, and Jrose just hit you with that over the limit on top of that
smh.gif
Get over yourself. You act is though I knew he was heading to prison.

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by rocman23

Damn son hold ya head up, and Jrose just hit you with that over the limit on top of that
smh.gif
Get over yourself. You act is though I knew he was heading to prison.

JR5

grin.gif
....[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Let Leo Live!!![/color]

Damn man..� That's messed up...��I'm lookin forward to your return post in a couple years or less!� First thing came to mind...

All things considered you ended up with a pretty decent deal.. Mine was not so nice and it was a trafficing case also. keep to yourself and read some books andyou'll be alright. Come back alot wiser than when you left.

I hate to tell you this now but tell me if I'm right later. I'm forever messed up socially after I got out of prison. I can't stand to be in largecrowds of people. I won't introduce myself or tell people my name anymore and I am always thinkin someone is tryin to set me up or pin something on me. Ithink this is a result of the whole drug dealer/prison thing. Hope it dosent go this way for you but remember NONE of the people your in jail with are yourfriends. good luck and keep your head up

^ I already do that, when i was 16 and i spent a night the finally got setenced when i was 18 i didnt leave my house for like 7 months other than to go toschool, ii know when i get out i will not leave at all.
smh.gif

let all you aspiring drug dealers out there its not worth it, its not worth putting your family through this and putting yourself through this, all the money in the world doesnt mean anything when you get your freedom taken away.

Shame it took you getting caught to realize this sort of thing.
ohwell.gif

Good luck though, you'll be alright... do your time, be a better man when you get out.

hey man, word of advice, I was almost in the same predicament your in. whenever you hit the jail, try to hit the books, and get another lawyer, because when Ihad a similar problem, I found a loophole in the system. there is a way to run your CT time and NY time Concurrent. You have to send a letter to someone, orsomeplace, asking them to run it concurrent. This means you will be doing your main conviction time, and while your in there, you can take care of the smallersentence. Something to look up, or find out. I'm a long way away (Texas) but maybe it will work for you upstate.
From one D boy to another

FREE LEO

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes23

hey man, word of advice, I was almost in the same predicament your in. whenever you hit the jail, try to hit the books, and get another lawyer, because when I had a similar problem, I found a loophole in the system. there is a way to run your CT time and NY time Concurrent. You have to send a letter to someone, or someplace, asking them to run it concurrent. This means you will be doing your main conviction time, and while your in there, you can take care of the smaller sentence. Something to look up, or find out. I'm a long way away (Texas) but maybe it will work for you upstate.
From one D boy to another

FREE LEO
the problem with that is that both NY and CT were waiting for one another to lock me up, so now that i am going i can get my sentences runningconcurrent or getting time served

Back
Top Bottom