Well NT, I finally got my liscense, and pics of my first car- BMW 325i (O_o)

Its an 89 though
grin.gif

Just picked up my license and got added to the insurance. With the discounts I'm on, I have a $107 monthly premium. Pretty decent price I think.
As for the car, my dad bought it from a guy for $300. It had a busted timing belt, so he sent the head to the machine shop for fixing. In the meantime wecleaned up the car and painted it in our garage. Came out looking pretty good compared to what it was, but on to the pics. (My dad posted these in a couple BMWforums so you may have seen the threads)

Before:

We already got the seats re-upholstered

I helped a little with the paint

After-

The gas cap has been put back on

Its not the prettiest of cars, but its mine. Hope all the pics work.

nice e30 you got there
pimp.gif
- bmw's the way to go- thats pretty sick howyou and your dad painted it yourselves, nice job man

At least from a distance/pics, the paint job looks pretty good. Have you or your dad had experience painting cars before?

Can you paint a guitar body for me? Thanks.

Nice car..When i 1st seen it, i was like.."This guy bought a damn bucket"..But then you threw the paint down like boom and i was like
eek.gif

Now just put some rims on it, a stereo and your good

Thanks for all the compliments. My dad has painted and worked on cars before, a lot of them. Don't know what you mean about a missing pedal. And the goldcolor on my hair is just from the lighting. Its pretty much brown.

Edit- the paint is the 2008 BMW Montego Blue

Back
Top Bottom