well since theres not a fusion 12 post...

sole superior

Banned
crank dat late pass....

for all my fello NT'ers that copped plz post pics... thanks

how the quality and comfort give me an overview plz

I actually almost forgot that these released officially today. They're a decent lookin set of shoes. But the only thing I'm concerned with are the Xand XIII in the pack. The XX3 is just too unobtainable. These Fusions can wait.

IMO these are a rip off. The only reason I see them selling is because they're "limited".

Originally Posted by raptors29

IMO these are a rip off. The only reason I see them selling is because they're "limited".

These are still sitting in the stockroom at the FL where I work.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ao17

These are still sitting in the stockroom at the FL where I work.
roll.gif
yup i thought they were "limited" also but i still got a full mall

Nobody has ever said they were limited. People are buying them for two reasons mainly; because they think it'ssome "innovative" new collabo that caught them by surprise or someone has informed them that the only retros will be in the packs & instead ofpaying $310/200, they cop the next best thing.

they are okay....not worth the price tag imo though....however, at my spot these sold very well....only 6 of 24 pairs remain in the store, 3 of which are size13.......They are a high quality shoe and have a good concept behind the shoe - a 'fusion' of two of the best selling shoes in the past, just toopricey and too many good releases surrounding this shoe for me to purchase

So everywhere is selling at retail and is a general release? The Jordan V fusion is the one I really like which releases in May/June 08 according to therelease date thread, and this is a general release also? Basically every footlocker, and finishline is going to carry them?

Sorry for the so much questions lol, I'm interested in these.

man, these are so wack. AF1's are wack to tell you the truth. ive been rocking them for about 15 years now and 06 was the last year i bought a pair ofaf1's, nothing original anymore, everything is a gimmick now. these fusions remind me of the jordan dunks, so wack, there's but so much you can do toaf1 to make it look different. but they getting out of hand with butching Air Jordan designs and incorporating them into other shoes. i don't know, maybeits just me, but i can't get into these at all. i like how they are put together as far as quality. but thats about it. $145 ???..nah im good, i rather usethat money on a pair of real J's,,,use that on a pair of the black and red 23's

These shoes are headed for the sale racks.
Most people on here are going to save for the packages+XXIIIs, leaving no space for Fusions
The general public IS NOT going to buy a $140 dollar Air Force.
Like a said, these will hit the sale racks soon

In my opinion it the V fusion looks okay, but the 12 is really bad. I'll wait till it releases and make up my mind then, it's still months away..

These are cool. Not $145 cool though. I got a fealing these will go to the racks. And then I'll cop.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

These shoes are headed for the sale racks.
Most people on here are going to save for the packages+XXIIIs, leaving no space for Fusions
The general public IS NOT going to buy a $140 dollar Air Force.
Like a said, these will hit the sale racks soon

You're missing the point; you said yourself - on here. NT's purchasing habits and opinions don't reflect those ofthe general public.

As far as Jordan consumers go, you have 2 different kinds if you want to be simple about it. You have the retro-heavy onesthat will line up at 6 a.m. & cop whatever "hot" retro is set to release; these people rarely buy anything other than Retro J's. The otherperson generally buys anything with a Jumpman on it, since they equate Jordans with the symbol & not with the "Air Jordan" box designation. Whilethey usually purchase Teams, they also buy Retros and the signature model also, depending on their price range.

The person who only cops the latest retro isn't the type to buy a Team, almost for certain, and usually doesn't buythe signature model either. Some of them won't have a problem shelling out $310 for a countdown pack to get their retro. Others do, however, andthere's also people who would, but won't do it if it means getting a shoe they don't want in order to get the other one they do like.

The Fusion concept really isn't anything more than giving people who want retros but can't/won't buy thepacks an opportunity to still get them. Consider the fact that the XII's cost $135 and that Mid AF1's (after the '08 price bump) are $90. Where doyou come up with $145 for the Fusion 12 then? The fancy box & "collectors item" keychain? It's because it's their quasi retro, sort oftheir loophole to the slowdown edict they supposedly are taking. Whether you, I, or NTers like it, there is definitely a market for them.

ehhh...not my cup of tea..ill wait and see what happens with my money savings and if my minds changes about these..

I like them and Im glad everyone else doesnt b/c it means I dont have to see everyone in them everywhere I go, unlike retros.

i copped for 110 about a week ago from a local mom and pop joint. the taxis are nice. their not worth 145 though

The Taxi Fusions are the only Fusions Iike so far, the gold really sets em off, I will post picks later

i went into the city yesterday and every time i saw them they looked better and better.. def have to see them in person to appreciate

Back
Top Bottom