Well, to all you WeedHeads, Smokies, Potties, Etceties REJOICE!!

I'll believe it when I see it. The administration said that they would stop the raids on legit clinics in CA, but there have been raids still taking placeeven recently.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I'll believe it when I see it. The administration said that they would stop the raids on legit clinics in CA, but there have been raids still taking place even recently.
This.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i'm sorry, i'm high, i cant read any of that.

laugh.gif

Is that what you were going for? Wanted a laugh?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
no, i was being serious. seriously... lol

Great. Now you will be able to get high while getting high, so we put a high in your high so you can get high while high getting.

can I get a laugh?

The drug czar doesn't have the power to enforce any of these changes himself, but Mr. Kerlikowske plans to work with Congress and other agencies to alter current policies.

Don't expect any of these changes to come soon. And chances are employers will still be able to screen employees for drug use.

But not having to worry about getting clamped is definitely
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

man the dealers are about to get richer than before if this is true.
If big business gets involved a lot of dealers are gonna have to find new hustles
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

man the dealers are about to get richer than before if this is true.
If big business gets involved a lot of dealers are gonna have to find new hustles
laugh.gif

Which is a point of seizing the war on drugs.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

SMH, someones getting assassinated ASAP.
Obama's administration is making a lot of changes.

No they prlly won't actually change #@%!. Just like he said he was closing Guantanamo, he ain't going to really change #@%!.

SiMPLYDiMPLY wrote:

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
no, i was being serious. seriously... lol

Great. Now you will be able to get high while getting high, so we put a high in your high so you can get high while high getting.

can I get a laugh?
^...lol what a doosh....im blownn as well...that would be spectacular..marijuana....legal?...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I'll believe it when I see it. The administration said that they would stop the raids on legit clinics in CA, but there have been raids still taking place even recently.
The raids still take place because while SB420 and Prop 215 allow doctor's to recommend MMJ--concentrated amounts of THC are still illegal. So if you are a dispensary and you carry hash, or hash oil--you can still be raided. and no, there has not been one recorded death from smoking weed. comparethat to cigarettes and alcohol

Back
Top Bottom