"Well, to be Honest... I Just Really Need Some #@%%"

brandon5000

Banned
Joined Aug 21, 2006

I'm pretty sure thats what kanye yelled out before "gold digger" talking to his space ship computer lol "I been on this planet for I don't know how long! and I just need some $%@#!"

I keep going to concerts expecting them to be as good as the Glow In the Dark tour... and They're just not! The closest has been Jay's 9/11 concert... they might be neck in neck matter of fact... anyways This afternoon I was going through a few iPhoto and came across a few I took... The concert was great, the line up, the drums, the vibe, and to think he did all this weeks after his mother passed away... N.E.R.D was dope too. smh @ myself for gettin throwd in the parking lot and missing Lupe.. I'm def. not Nabil but I wanted to share these pics I took anyways.. did anyone else hit it up? This tour is appreciated!

brandon5000

Banned
Joined Aug 21, 2006
lol yall ruthless on here...

now i remember why i got on NT just for info on shoes, buncha lil spiteful dudes in the the general

Joined May 9, 2003
Originally Posted by handullz

never been to a concert...

how are they?
im in the same boat. won tickets to a pussycat dolls concert but gave them to my sister.

i really need to start going.

Joined Apr 7, 2009
i went to this when he came to virginia! kanye put on an AMAZING performance! Rihanna was disapointing tho smh. great experience nonetheless!

and OP, i missed lupe at the beginning for the same reason lol smh

Joined Apr 8, 2009
I went to the show in Chicago 5/23/08. Sickest concert I've ever been to. Man that place was rocking.
I'm not the best judge though. I don't go to concerts that often. Just couldn't miss this one.

Joined Jun 20, 2008
GITD tour was the closest thing this generation will ever get to seeing a Michael Jackson-esque type of theatrical concert.

It was simply....amazing, you cant even properly describe how great that show to a person who never went. The crazy part is I didnt even buy the tickets to see Kanye, I only bought those tickets for Lupe and N.E.R.D. I was impressed.

-The Juice

Joined Mar 15, 2005
Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

GITD tour was the closest thing this generation will ever get to seeing a Michael Jackson-esque type of theatrical concert.

It was simply....amazing, you cant even properly describe how great that show to a person who never went. The crazy part is I didnt even buy the tickets to see Kanye, I only bought those tickets for Lupe and N.E.R.D. I was impressed.

-The Juice

Hate that I didn't go.

Joined Jul 25, 2009
Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

-The Juice
Best concert I've ever been to.

Joined Apr 21, 2005
I went to the first Madison Square Garden stop...my seats were 
Changed my life and I wish I was just kidding....

and he DID say that to the screen

Joined May 16, 2004
this concert was amazing. went to it twice
only thing i was disappointed over was the fact that kanye didnt perform touch the sky at either of the san jose concerts... from what i've heard they did at other places during the tour though.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now