"Well, to be Honest... I Just Really Need Some #@%%"

brandon5000

Banned
34e6sk7.jpg

I'm pretty sure thats what kanye yelled out before "gold digger" talking to his space ship computer lol "I been on this planet for I don't know how long! and I just need some $%@#!"

I keep going to concerts expecting them to be as good as the Glow In the Dark tour... and They're just not! The closest has been Jay's 9/11 concert... they might be neck in neck matter of fact... anyways This afternoon I was going through a few iPhoto and came across a few I took... The concert was great, the line up, the drums, the vibe, and to think he did all this weeks after his mother passed away... N.E.R.D was dope too. smh @ myself for gettin throwd in the parking lot and missing Lupe.. I'm def. not Nabil but I wanted to share these pics I took anyways.. did anyone else hit it up? This tour is appreciated!

v4vs47.jpg

2n9i2jr.jpg

xqhvr9.jpg

mkx5kk.jpg

20us7sz.jpg

2ccuixv.jpg

lol yall ruthless on here...

now i remember why i got on NT just for info on shoes, buncha lil spiteful dudes in the the general

Originally Posted by handullz

never been to a concert...

how are they?

im in the same boat. won tickets to a pussycat dolls concert but gave them to my sister.

i really need to start going.

i went to this when he came to virginia! kanye put on an AMAZING performance! Rihanna was disapointing tho smh. great experience nonetheless!

and OP, i missed lupe at the beginning for the same reason lol smh

I went to the show in Chicago 5/23/08. Sickest concert I've ever been to. Man that place was rocking.
I'm not the best judge though. I don't go to concerts that often. Just couldn't miss this one.

GITD tour was the closest thing this generation will ever get to seeing a Michael Jackson-esque type of theatrical concert.

It was simply....amazing, you cant even properly describe how great that show to a person who never went. The crazy part is I didnt even buy the tickets to see Kanye, I only bought those tickets for Lupe and N.E.R.D. I was impressed.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

GITD tour was the closest thing this generation will ever get to seeing a Michael Jackson-esque type of theatrical concert.

It was simply....amazing, you cant even properly describe how great that show to a person who never went. The crazy part is I didnt even buy the tickets to see Kanye, I only bought those tickets for Lupe and N.E.R.D. I was impressed.

-The Juice

Hate that I didn't go.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

-The Juice

Best concert I've ever been to.
pimp.gif

I went to the first Madison Square Garden stop...my seats were 
eek.gif
Changed my life and I wish I was just kidding....

and he DID say that to the screen
laugh.gif

this concert was amazing. went to it twice
pimp.gif
only thing i was disappointed over was the fact that kanye didnt perform touch the sky at either of the san jose concerts... from what i've heard they did at other places during the tour though.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom