Welp I'm officially done with Plenty of fish

Check out this girls profile:

Well....... I was once married, and while married I was infected with HIV by my husband. It sucks, but life goes on. Sooo..... now that I have that out of the way, it's up to you whether or not you wish to speak to me. I realize now that you know I have HIV, many will not be interested, good. You aren't the type of person I'm looking for. That means you think with your eyes not with your mind. Do I wish I didn't have it? Of course, but life is as challenging as you make it. This, is going to be a difficult challenge, but I serve a God that will give me the strength. Outside of having poison in my blood, lol I'm a happy go lucky lady dispite what's happened in my life. I love to laugh and have a good time. If you can't tell, I strive to make the most of every situation. I'm just looking for someone decent worth talking to. I've placed my cards on the table face up, what about you?

I think a lot of girls who are online dating are there for a reason, there has to be something wrong with them (I found out another girl I met from there has herpes)..

In other words be careful and make sure you wrap it up out there

Well....... I was once married, and while married I was infected with HIV by my husband. It sucks, but life goes on. Sooo..... now that I have that out of the way, it's up to you whether or not you wish to speak to me. I realize now that you know I have HIV, many will not be interested, good. You aren't the type of person I'm looking for. That means you think with your eyes not with your mind. Do I wish I didn't have it? Of course, but life is as challenging as you make it. This, is going to be a difficult challenge, but I serve a God that will give me the strength. Outside of having poison in my blood, lol I'm a happy go lucky lady dispite what's happened in my life. I love to laugh and have a good time. If you can't tell, I strive to make the most of every situation. I'm just looking for someone decent worth talking to. I've placed my cards on the table face up, what about you?

I think a lot of girls who are online dating are there for a reason, there has to be something wrong with them (I found out another girl I met from there has herpes)..

Nothing wrong with people seeking love after they contract a disease, dude. At least she's upfront about it. I wouldn't ever mess with her, but I commend her for being so realistic about things -- a lot of people keep that kind of thing to themselves.

Nothing wrong with people seeking love after they contract a disease, dude. At least she's upfront about it. I wouldn't ever mess with her, but I commend her for being so realistic about things -- a lot of people keep that kind of thing to themselves.

Originally Posted by G14

first you have to upgrade to pro

laugh.gif

yeah, OP, where are the pics at, you exceeded Photobucket's bandwidth 

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Agreed, there isn't anything wrong and in this case I also commend her for being up front..this thread was kind of bringing awareness that there is probably a lot more on there who ISN'T up front so I'm just letting everyone know be careful and strap it up, especially being on a dating web site.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Agreed, there isn't anything wrong and in this case I also commend her for being up front..this thread was kind of bringing awareness that there is probably a lot more on there who ISN'T up front so I'm just letting everyone know be careful and strap it up, especially being on a dating web site.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

niketalk

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

niketalk

Back
Top Bottom