wen melo 2's dropped and were they limited?

I don't have good knowledge on the melo 2's. Were they released b4 or after the chrome 2's? And were they limited?
If they were bout how many pairs made? Jus curious. Thanks
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

limited release.

if I'm not mistaken, they were a quickstrike. but all I know is that I'm happy with my pair, that I paid 170 shipped for bout a month ago. oh yeah :pimp:
pimp.gif
YO, DO ME A FAVOR?
ACCIDENTALLY STEP ON YOUR WHITE SUNGLASSES​
R.I.P Brian Doremus​

I wish I had a pair. I got the white reds DS and the chromes which I wore plenty of times and I really want melo's. They really nice.
NikeTalkers from 813, hola at me if u got serious heat to sell.

R.I.P Stack Bundlez.

They were limited Gr if i recall cause where i live there r about 10 shoe stores and the only stores that got them were the 2 Hibbett Sports.

Yes....Limited.. droped the same day as the Chrome II's.. I want to say sometime in April 04... I think April 24, 2004... Love the Melo II's.. glade mine still look nice. Glade I copd both that day.... and some for my two friends.. I remeber that day I was 1st in line and the others in line got mad cuz I walk out with a total of 4 shoes....

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Been looking to purchase a pair for a while now
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = JordanHead2::.​
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Yes they were. Without the yellow they would have been nice.
CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS:
Authentic Air Jordan XIII Low Size 12 LS DMP pure money item #190158735652
Authentic Air Jordan IV Retro 2004 Size 12 LS DMP item# 190159082391
Authentic Air Jordan VII Retro Citrus Size 12 LS DMP item# 190158734788

Got mine for retail at NTLA when they released. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

I wanted these, I had to get the black and Chrome one's tho
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

I believe these came out in Melo's rookie season. I was working at local shoe store when these came out, they came out the same day as the black/silver II's. I recall them being very limited, our store only got about 2 pairs in each size plus a lot of people didn't know about them till they came out. I still have my pair, besides the creasing theyre in pretty good condition.

There fire slept on em when they dropped and still....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

I believe these were the first "unofficial" LS release. They were only available at stores that have urban accounts and Niketowns.
Sold my pair, quality on these are sub-par imo.

Edit: If I am not mistaken, these were supposed to be for Melo's Rookie Of The Year release which never happened. They still released anyway.
F/S: DS '99 IV's // DS NUBUCK XII // 2000 V's // + MORE
^ Kicks for sale.

-DIGITALXXII

i bought mine the sun after they came out i think april 29, 2004 too bad i had to sell them since I grew out of them.
Team Vintage
Heat​

Yep I still remember everything leading up to that release.
At first everyone was saying limited to 200 pairs at NT Denver. I even remember seeing a picture of the shoes with the information at NTNY on this TV display they had set up. Then we figured out they would be limited and Jumpman23.com had a list of every store that would get these. I got to Niketown Chicago a little too late, and this is the only time I've failed at getting a shoe at retail. I paid 180 shipped the day they came out.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

as much as i can remember, these were a limited QS, i was just only gonna cop the Blak/Silver 2s, but i seen these on the shelf right along with em on RD. I should've copped :smh:
smh.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
I <3 Fried Chicken Member #3- Jim Dean
Sz.10 Infareds and sz.10.5 1994 1's for Sale. PM me or email:jim_dean03@yahoo.com​

Back
Top Bottom