Went out to buy some milk...

But came back with a toaster....i forgot the milk
frown.gif

b7x7y1.jpg

34nr3fq.jpg

yes its my new car. no its not going to be done like neek.
i expected hate since i know most of NT hates this car. got it to "save" on gas, the silver fx35 in the background is my other car.

dang and i thought my trip to the supermarket was bad.

went there to pick up some dishwasher detergent and came home with a bottle of Jameson and 10 lbs of corned beef (I really like corned beef and it was on sale). Coming home with a car beats that 1000x

BTW. Eff Keyes Keyes Keyes... Keyes on Van Nuys. They wasted my time by lying to me just to get me into the dealership when they didn't even have the car I wanted in stock. Effin frauds I swear.

Lexus of Glendale > Keyes anything.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

went there to pick up some dishwasher detergent and came home with a bottle of Jameson and 10 lbs of corned beef (I really like corned beef and it was on sale). Coming home with a car beats that 1000x

BTW. Eff Keyes Keyes Keyes... Keyes on Van Nuys. They wasted my time by lying to me just to get me into the dealership when they didn't even have the car I wanted in stock. Effin frauds I swear.

laugh.gif
Commercial is mad annoying too
smh.gif

I was gonna pick one of those up but my boys talked me out of it.. week later went to a dealer auction and picked up a nice 2005 TSX
pimp.gif

nice ride man. and don't pull a neek, we don't need new pictures everytime you change spark plugs or put air in the tires.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

yup. keyes sucks, wasted a lot of time haggling on this car even though theres pure pricing. it came with stuff i dont need/want (leather seats
eyes.gif
and those wheels).
but after insisting that i didnt want any of that crap and that was the only white one they had, they pretty much gave the leather/wheels for free.

special rims on that?? ill never understand

read above

Back
Top Bottom