We're 19 years old: Limited stock NikeTalk merchandise now on sale! [CLOSED]

I have most of these except the Pippen tee and maybe the NT Knows Tee, but if that NT knows tee came out before I believe I picked it up in black.

Have the OG, the worldwide, the 8, 9, and 10 anniversary tee.

Remember having one with sort of a Penny 1 cent logo nod, but not sure sure on that though.

I have to go through my stuff because I never wore them and kept them in the plastic.
Gimme that Niketalk Worldwide tee. We fam.

Gimme that Niketalk Worldwide tee. We fam.

Wildin...

It's an XL I think... when I bought that I think it was like our 8th or 10th anniversary.

Either way we're both too damn big to fit it now so it will be tight on us or you slimmed up your clothing like everyone else so it is too big for you.

I ordered almost every shirt available because I thought NT was going out of commission or something like a fool :lol:

The collector still in me kept them deadstock :D

NT Knows was a must...

Need a new fitted though :nerd:...

16+ years over here...Time fly’s...Might be a good idea for another shirt there...

Hey NT'ers, our pop-up store is going to end tomorrow 12/12 at 8 PM Eastern Time.
At that time, our listed shirts will no longer be available for purchase. We encourage you to grab yours while it's still for sale.

Thank you to everyone who made this pop-up store a big success. Your support means everything to us on our birthday. :nthat:

Hey NT'ers, our pop-up store is going to end tomorrow 12/12 at 8 PM Eastern Time.
At that time, our listed shirts will no longer be available for purchase. We encourage you to grab yours while it's still for sale.

Thank you to everyone who made this pop-up store a big success. Your support means everything to us on our birthday. :nthat:

There has to be 20th Anniversary Tee next year, we should do some sort of design contest.

NT Pocket Tee, simple and clean :nthat:

To clarify: the product listed on the NikeTalk pop-up store consisted of leftover t-shirts from previous years. That's why you noticed inconsistent inventory across various sizes and styles.

New products will be created in 2019, but we wanted to make the items we recently recovered available to you to celebrate the community’s anniversary.

Though it wasn’t previously specified, we will donate 100% of the proceeds from these sales to charity. An announcement will be made regarding that following the sale’s completion.

I know that this caught many of you off guard. We wanted to reward those who actively check and participate in the community rather than social media followers given the limited quantities and sizes available. With the new products, you can expect advance notice.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the pop up store and all those who made it possible. I hope everyone who purchased a shirt enjoys their piece of NikeTalk history.

Was hoping for fitteds
where the infamous NT snapback?
I hope we have at 20th anniversary tee
There has to be 20th Anniversary Tee next year, we should do some sort of design contest.

NT Pocket Tee, simple and clean :nthat:
notes.gif

love how this is on ISS :lol:
The Instyleshoes.com store separated from the “sole collector” brand several years ago and was purchased by a longtime NikeTalk member, @ivehademall.
He then reached out to us with the intention of giving back to the community. Since enrolling as a sponsor, @instyleshoes has helped us raise thousands of dollars for charities like the Equal Justice Initiative, Room to Read, the Natrual Resources Defense Council, the ACLU, the International Rescue Committee, and the Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund.

Partnering with ISS for this year’s apparel offerings will enable us to provide everyone with a convenient purchasing experience and fast, dependable shipping - without adversely impacting the charitable benefit associated with each sale. I hope you’ll appreciate what they bring to the table for this and future releases.

It's gotta be required that we get a hat and shirt combo pack for the 20th..

Only wanted 1 shirt, which I ordered when the announcement dropped, but seeing this post made me panic and I bought another one..Thanks a lot #NT for the peer pressure..

Hey NT Fam,

This is your final notice that our pop-up store will be closed in another hour from now (8 PM Eastern). At that time, we will no longer offer the links in the OP for sale.

We'll be back next time with more (new) merchandise and announcements far in advance so that you won't miss out.
We wish you all an amazing rest of 2018, and we'll see you all in 2019! Thank you all!

did you guys ever do a reprint of the first ever niketalk shirt? the one andre igoudala is holding up?

i had one but lord knows where i put it after all these years. would be cool if there was a reprint for the 20 year anniversary.

Why dont NT just do a non refundable guaranteed pre order? in the past and for the future gear.

did you guys ever do a reprint of the first ever niketalk shirt? the one andre igoudala is holding up?

i had one but lord knows where i put it after all these years. would be cool if there was a reprint for the 20 year anniversary.
It would take a bit of work to recreate, but it's possible. I don't have any of the original design files, as those shirts were designed by @yorajah and produced by @brilliant. (aka mrplump and RapidSteez, respectively.)

We'd need to recreate them from scratch - and the woven tags on those are probably not feasible at this point. Those were produced using Rajah's connections, so we'd likely do a screenprinted size tag.

I think there's an appetite for new gear first, though. If I’m not mistaken, the last new release was for the 10 year anniversary.

Shoot..missed out..but I doubt there was any XXL shirts..:frown:
There were in some styles, actually. This sale consisted of leftover merchandise from previous sales, so the inventory was disproportionately skewed towards the largest and smallest sizes.

When the pop up event ended, I believe there were still some stray items available - so stay tuned for the next opportunity.

because people love to chargeback, meth said they won't pre order

last time fitted released a bunch of scam bags charge backed :smh:

I remember my hat took like 2 weeks to arrive it got lost or somewhere but arrived. dudes are trash for that tho

Pre-orders are challenging for a number of reasons. Production delays are common, ordering based on a design rendering is a leap of faith, addresses can change between the time orders are placed and shipped, and so on.

It’s something we may consider, but only under the right circumstances. Ideally, we’d want to offer it for products with a quick turnaround time, products we’ve made before/have physical samples of, and perhaps sharply limit the presale offering to reduce our potential risk due to fraud.

It’s frustrating to miss out on something you want, but at least that doesn’t cost you money. When you preorder something and it doesn’t turn out the way you’d expected or arrives late, that’s a disappointment that you’ve paid for. We want those who purchase our products to be delighted by them. We don’t want to operate a disappointment factory like Kickstarter.

At the same time, if you do miss out on something - you shouldn’t have to wait two years or more for another opportunity. We’re working hard to set up the infrastructure needed to design, create, release, and ship products as ship products more greater frequency or efficiency - and teaming up with ISS is a step in that direction. This pop up shop experience was something of a system test for future releases.

Though we didn’t have the inventory needed to make all of you happy, we’d like to know how those of you who did place your orders feel about your purchasing experience. We hope to reward everyone’s patience and loyalty with our new releases in 2019.

Thanks, everyone, for your interest and your feedback!

Back
Top Bottom