Were the last retro White Cement grey III's a quickstrike?

Not sure what year it was but these had the jumpman over the air on the heel. Were these a qucikstrike or a gr? Thanks for the help in advance.
"I'm swift with the mack, quicker than Kung Fu/
With the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose!!" The late great Big Pun

i thought so. i waas looking at one of the sites i order kicks from and they said it was a qs. just wanted to make sure i wasn't bugging. thanks for the help

April 19th 2003. They were a quickstrike, infact one of the only true quickstrikes for Jordans that I can remember, although there may be more, but im not going to rack my brain. There was not alot of hype around em as alot of people didnt know they were coming out. Nike started shipping to stores on April 10th. They were nowhere near a GR.
[/b]​

yes a true QS for you who dont know, unlike most Jordans nobody knew about these releasing until a like before their release just like the low top VIs.
edit: I think the mens Melo XIIs were another QS, many people thought they were going to release Melo's PE with the white/carolina upper, white midsole, and carolina sole including the guy who broke the news of them dropping(Ekin/Airmax) but when stores got their shipments they were just the womens version in mens sizes.

General Relase April 2003
Chi-Town
Home of BlackIceBlaze, Easy3000,Flipmode11, FlipJays, SLP Product,THE SHOE FACTORY and Joser84​

[/center]

I dont think they were quickstrikes, considering Finishline had them and every one knew about it and lined up.
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." -

^hmm.. i copped mine at finishline too, but there was only like 5 other people there in line with me that morning.. people around my way had no idea they were coming out..
Formally known as FLO31
FS: 9.5 DS Hawaii Dunks & 9.0 DS Infrared AM90

qs=quickstrike ..ie: limited...usually around 5000 worldwide but sometimes it can be misleading like with iceblue Xs which appear to be pleantyful.

Are we talking about QS or limited, there is a difference. And a QS could be a GR

A QS is a shoe that isnt on the calender for release months before. Something like black laser IVs would be a QS since the release date was confirmed 3 weeks before the shoe came out. A QS is usually limited but doesnt have to be.

A limited release is a shoe made in small numbers, Like Ice Xs, Alt XIIIs, Nubuck XIIs

Needed: '00 Fire Red V sz 11.5 and Vs Retro Card.
Jonny207@yahoo.com AIM: Jonny91589.

They were a QS, the release changed or popped up on the sneak peeks on niketown.com and thats when people really found out about them.

Quote:
qs=quickstrike ..ie: limited...usually around 5000 worldwide but sometimes it can be misleading like with iceblue Xs which appear to be pleantyful.

Wrong son. A QS is a shoe that is not on the schedule for release and is usually not known about until a month or few days before their release, quanity/distribution of the shoe produced has nothing to do with determining if the shoe is a QS or not

i need me a pair.
Jordan III Cements, Jordan III True Blues, Jordan VI Infrared, Jordan VI Midnights, Jordan XI Spacejams, Jordan XI BRED Jordan XIII, Altitudes, Jordan XIII Breds/ Playoff, Jordan XX Stealth all in size 9 or 9.5 to buy or trade , DS or VNNNNDS Condition Thanks.

They were a QS...

Finishline got them ONLY because Nike vs. Footlocker was going on at the time...

It was an attempt to further sour the relationship by giving them and Footaction (who was NOT a Footlocker, Inc company at the time) the shoes...

JM

Quote:
Wrong son. A QS is a shoe that is not on the schedule for release and is usually not known about until a month or few days before their release, quanity/distribution of the shoe produced has nothing to do with determining if the shoe is a QS or not

100% correct.

And most limited shoes have alot more then 5000 made. Only recent releases with numbers that low were both laser IVs. whites were 6000 and blacks were 3000.
Needed: '00 Fire Red V sz 11.5 and Vs Retro Card.
Jonny207@yahoo.com AIM: Jonny91589.

They were a QS although there was a lot of debate over it.
The unexamined life is not worth living for man.
-Socrates

FINALLY a good post in here.

but they were a QS because i had no idea they were coming out, plus if they were a GR i would have seen evrybody and their mother's with a pair on. but i only saw a couple of people with them.
i need Wu-Tang Clan dunks in any size, any Kobe's made by ADIDAS in 11.5, any DS Jordans in 11.5. INBOX ME

Back
Top Bottom