were to buy og laces?

Joined Feb 28, 2010
hope i posted this in the right place but does any one know if u can buy og laces for the XIs? i need a pair of each blk/wht if any one has some laying around or know were to get them let me know im tired of looking at skinny round laces on my columbias lol

Joined Nov 23, 2003
If you cant find OG's go to fullylaced.com they have laces for the XI's for $5.99. Very slight difference in thickness but is barely noticable and much closer than any lace you can find at a generic shoe store. They look nearly dead-on minus the lacetips wich have "fully laced" printed on them. Nothing a little white out cant fix though. Hope this helps.

Joined Feb 28, 2010
Originally Posted by sawyer23

If you cant find OG's go to fullylaced.com they have laces for the XI's for $5.99. Very slight difference in thickness but is barely noticable and much closer than any lace you can find at a generic shoe store. They look nearly dead-on minus the lacetips wich have "fully laced" printed on them. Nothing a little white out cant fix though. Hope this helps.
coo ill check it out thanks bro

SteveSteve72

Staff member
Joined Jan 3, 2009
I seen some on Ebay I don't think they are OG but its another place to check out.

Joined Jun 21, 2008
i got some on ebay a year back for my dmp 11s and they looked great this is his ebay user name if you need it mccj23

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now