were to buy og laces?

hope i posted this in the right place but does any one know if u can buy og laces for the XIs? i need a pair of each blk/wht if any one has some laying around or know were to get them let me know im tired of looking at skinny round laces on my columbias lol

If you cant find OG's go to fullylaced.com they have laces for the XI's for $5.99. Very slight difference in thickness but is barely noticable and much closer than any lace you can find at a generic shoe store. They look nearly dead-on minus the lacetips wich have "fully laced" printed on them. Nothing a little white out cant fix though. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by sawyer23

If you cant find OG's go to fullylaced.com they have laces for the XI's for $5.99. Very slight difference in thickness but is barely noticable and much closer than any lace you can find at a generic shoe store. They look nearly dead-on minus the lacetips wich have "fully laced" printed on them. Nothing a little white out cant fix though. Hope this helps.

coo ill check it out thanks bro

I seen some on Ebay I don't think they are OG but its another place to check out.

i got some on ebay a year back for my dmp 11s and they looked great this is his ebay user name if you need it mccj23

Back
Top Bottom