WES DUCE - 3 NEW FREESTYLES!!! (Over, Exhibit W, BOI)

Sounds like everybody else.

Try another lane.

No one's going to want to listen to you swag-talk on another artist's beat if they can hear that artist or an already-established artist do the same.

And I couldn't understand 95% of what you were rapping.

No hate, just honesty.

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Try another lane.

No one's going to want to listen to you swag-talk on another artist's beat if they can hear that artist or an already-established artist do the same.

No hate, just honesty.

he's like 16... he dont really have much to rap about yet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Try another lane.

No hate, just honesty.
pimp.gif

thanks for the reply's folks

good work... u just gotta mix ur vocals better... ur lead was low as %$@* on over... exhibit w sounded pretty good mix wise

the mixes don't sound very good volume wise...got work to do for sure, but do you my man

These are freestyles.....so im not gonna try and be super good on the mixing lol

i just wanted to put some music out....
i know if some of yall can deal with joell ortiz and lil b mixin yall can deal with mine lol

but i feel yall...thanks on the feedback...and ag u not feelin over?....haha i liked that the best...that and exhibit w

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

These are freestyles.....so im not gonna try and be super good on the mixing lol

i just wanted to put some music out....
i know if some of yall can deal with joell ortiz and lil b mixin yall can deal with mine lol

but i feel yall...thanks on the feedback...and ag u not feelin over?....haha i liked that the best...that and exhibit w
Naw wasn't feeling Over at all. 
As for the mixing it was decent.

I've heard worse from Joe Budden and Curren$y 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom