West Coast Back?

I feel like these new west coast rappers are out here putting out something that’s not a carbon copy of the trap sound that dominates mainstream rap and it’s fire. Very regional with the gang culture influence imo.

West west y’all :pimp:

Feel free to post any up and coming west coast rappers who are spitting real, no Blueface.

Last edited:

i mess with mozzy n stupid young...teecee been around but the beat slaps and i love the pac sample

Last edited:
Someone posted these dudes in the RAN thread like a month + back. Bars aren’t crazy or anything but I like the old school 90’s vibe of this track and dude’s voice on the hook.

Last edited:
it's not working out, he's basically just doing it on his own even though he still signed, he wants out of his contract with Wack100
he said him and Baby barely speak anymore

Young dude is dope.

I barely stumbled on him a couple months.

His cadence, charisma and delivery reminds of a young, hungry Wayne. wavycrocket wavycrocket :nerd:

I see he’s signed to that snake Baby’s CMB West, though. Hope it all works out for him.

Idk what I got tagged in...but free Drakeo till it’s backwards :pimp:

Overall a good little look into Asian hip-hop culture but Stupid Young’s segment was the best. It starts at about 8:50.

Back
Top Bottom