West Coast NT Fantasy League

Yo what's up NT,

Its that time again. I'm talking Fantasy Football season is here. I want to start a fun league for California NTers only (no buy in necessary). Last year I didn't get that much of a response from the region, so I opened it up to the general NT and we fielded a league of 20 teams. This year, I want to keep it strictly California based. I'm looking for anywhere between 12-16 teams. It would be a pretty cool way to get to know the shoeheads and football fans in the area. Maybe build a lil network amongst us. So if you are interested, please respond below and PM your email so we can get this thing started. Aight then ya'll See you in the L.

-Mikey Mike

League ID#: 509315
League Name: Cali Shoe Heads
Password: niketalk
Custom League URL: football.fantasysports.ya.../socalnt07
Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: November 23, 2007
Trade Review: Commissioner
Waiver Time: 1 day
Post Draft Players: Free Agents
Playoffs: Week 14, 15 and 16 (8 teams)
Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: Passing Yards (20 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (10 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Yards (10 yards per point)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (4)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (1)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (1)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (2)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (3)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (4)
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards (-2)
Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards (-1)
Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards (0)
Field Goals Missed 40-49 Yards (0)
Field Goals Missed 50+ Yards (0)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Point After Attempt Missed (-1)
Sack (1)
Interception (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (4)
Block Kick (2)
Return Yards (20 yards per point)
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns (6)
Points Allowed 0 points (10)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (2)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)
Fractional Points: No
Negative Points: Yes

autopick draft? i know it's hard to get everyone on a set time for a live draft and all but autopick is kinda worse.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

I'll sign up if its a live draft. Thanks.
Danny DeVito​
For President in 2008​
Because after seven limoncellos, the little guy can do anything...​

yeah we should do a live draft, if so I'm down.
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

Aight, this is the message i posted for the SoCal managers in the league:

Thank you NTers for joining the League. I have yet to gather enough teams from the Southern California regional board, so I thought I'd open it up to the NorCal board and see what response I get. The response from NorCal was excellent, however they all requested a live draft. I am willing to change up the draft type only if it is okay with the majority of the original managers. A live draft is similar to an auto draft if you are not able to participate live online. If you cannot be there, yahoo will automatically select from your list of rankings as it seems fit to do so. If we can get 12 by Friday or Saturday, there may be a possibility of holding the draft sometime Sunday mid afternoon if okay with you all.

There are about 4-5 guys so far from NorCal that want in. I believe in the end, we will finish with about 12 teams, hopefully split 6 & 6 between regions. Would do you all say to a lil' NorCal/SoCal battle?

-Mikey
AIM: b1ggpeesh

The league was originally gonna be all SoCal, but the response wasn't too great down here, so I decided to make it a state wide thing. If I can get the original managers to agree with changing the draft, then I will switch it to a live draft, and possibly hold it this Sunday afternoon if we can get at least 10-12 teams in. What do you guys think?

well most of the dude's in norcal want a live draft so i'm not sure about the one from socal. i already joined but if it doesn't switched to a live draft i'll be deleting it

I'll only play if it's a live draft.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
RIP Bill Walsh​

I guess majority rules then.

LIVE DRAFT IT IS! How does this SUNDAY @ 2:00pm work for you all?

See you all in the league. If you need help coming up with a team name, a lot of us are reppin our hometowns, seeing as how this is a Cali only league. Good luck to you all

My bust ya'll. I guess Yahoo! has a certain number of drafts they can do at a certain time. There are limited times left to do this, so unless you wanna wake up at 6:00am Sunday, I guess the draft is now scheduled for 4:30 this Saturday. If you would like it later or earlier, please let me know. The draft should last around 2-3 hours or so, depending on ya'll. I think you only get :90 to pick anyways x 14 = 4:15 max. I doubt it will take that long though. If you can't make it then just set your draft order and yahoo will take care of it. I welcome any feedback as to the time of the draft.

What time is good for you on Saturday?

Signed up. Ideally, I'd want it on a weekday. Most likely, I can make it at 4:30 but 6 would work better for me.

Quote:
i like the sunday at 6 am
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
RIP Bill Walsh​

odd number of teams means no draft. . .
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
RIP Bill Walsh​

Hey whats going on i came home to draft my team are we startin in 15 minutes or what...?
Danny DeVito​
For President in 2008​

^ there's an odd # of teams, so we can't have a draft.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
RIP Bill Walsh​

Hey thebigfish22 delete the last time to join so we can draft now.
Danny DeVito​
For President in 2008​

aww wth.. it got pushed back at 8? just don't change it anymore since i'm on my way out.

edit: don't know if kamikaze said was true but if that's the case i might just sit this one out then. let me know ASAP and i'll delete this team so you guys can have an even number teams

I appologize to you all.

It seems as though I set the wrong draft type, and therefore had to change the draft to a Live Online draft instead, and the earliest we can do it is at 8:00 tonight. Unless you all have a better preference?

Sunday late afternoon?
After work hours sometime during the week?
Next Saturday?

Please let me know.

I appologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. It is my fault completely. But thank you for those who are understanding.

-Mikey

Saturday September 1 @ 1:00PM

How does this sound? That gives you all plenty of time to adjust to the changes. I know I fouled up, but I did not know that one extra person had joined, or that we couldnt draft if it was an odd number of squads.

I understand if you would like to leave, due to the confusion. My appologies for anyone who planned their day around this draft.

For those of you who choose to stay, I thank you for your patience. See you all next Saturday @ 1:00.

-Mikey

Back
Top Bottom