Western Washington University bound...

I just made up my mind that I want to go to WWU over the UW...
What should I expect? Anything I should know before I get there? etc
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
choiboi22@gmail.com

1) UW doesn't offer my intended major (Secondary Education)
2) My best friend goes to WWU and I know I shouldn't base my college decision because of my friends, but it played a slight role in my decision.
3) WWU's rec center was better than UW's IMA. (I.M.O.)
4) It'll be cheaper for me to go to WWU because I got some scholarship money at WWU and none at UW.

Long list...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
choiboi22@gmail.com

So you finally made up your mind and chose to go to WWU.
Like mentioned before I just hear that people go up to B.C. and party all the time.

Hey we are trying to do the same thing (teaching)....what subject are you trying to teach?
Quote:
need a room mate?

Jeff you're going to WWU too? What are you looking to major in?
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

I'm planning on majoring in secondary education then getting endorsements in Health/Fitness and some sort of Social Studies...not sure what
choiboi22@gmail.com

wwu is beautiful. I went for bbal camp there in summer couple years back, such a nice place wow. The best part is the food its really really good!
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

Back
Top Bottom