what a beautiful day VOL. CHICAGO....

jose cansec0

Banned
chi-town where yall at!? nicest day of the year....what are you guys gonna be doin?
ill be around the lake puffin on somethin
pimp.gif
, then probably hittin up milleniumpark....

this is why summertime chicago > _____

With the exception of yesterday and today (97 degrees WHAAAAAT) it has been a beautiful spring in Minneapolis. upper 60s, low 70s and sunny. And I live 2blocks from the lakes
pimp.gif
glorious

Hopefully it's not 98 degrees for you tomorrow like it was here in MPLS yesterday. Going from winter to Summer in 3 weeks FTL.

Originally Posted by MJUPNORTH

Hopefully it's not 98 degrees for you tomorrow like it was here in MPLS yesterday. Going from winter to Summer in 3 weeks FTL.

hell it was in the 30s up north yesterday. Living on the third floor with no AC FTL. I bought a unit at lunch yesterday
laugh.gif
but it was 85 in the apt when Igot off of work.
mad.gif

i dont think this is the nicest day but hey maybe its your nicest day

nope...today really is the hottest day we've had in the GO' all year...trust i was keepin up with the weather allmorning today.

it's technically still spring.
but still indeed a nice day.
heading to that area for memorial day, i hope it's just as nice then

gorgeous weather in Washington dc area.

bout to get off work soon and go to park and play soccer with the amigos and have a few beers afterward.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by MJUPNORTH

hell it was in the 30s up north yesterday. Living on the third floor with no AC FTL. I bought a unit at lunch yesterday
laugh.gif
but it was 85 in the apt when I got off of work.
mad.gif

Yup, 34 in Grand Morais and 99 in Owatana. Rediculous! I had to turn on the AC in my house last night so I could sleep.

I wish i can chill and puff one an not have to worry about goin in the house drenched in sweat. AZ summer FTL

For my lunch hour today, I went for a 4 mile run along the lakefront. The scenery, and the SCENERY were both amazing if you get my drift. There is nothing likeChicago in the Spring/Summer.

Back
Top Bottom