What a TRILLION DOllars LOOKS LIKE

dr. evil gets me every time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

2008-05-27-100MillionCash.jpg

eek.gif

damn this stack will make a perfect king size bed, it even has steps to get to the top
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol... that's what i was just thinking!... also does the world have it's first trillionaire yet? i remember a few years back on some news channel...that they were trying to bankrupt/do something to this dude from becoming the first... they didn't want him to have that much money.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

eek.gif

damn this stack will make a perfect king size bed, it even has steps to get to the top
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol... that's what i was just thinking!... also does the world have it's first trillionaire yet? i remember a few years back on some news channel... that they were trying to bankrupt/do something to this dude from becoming the first... they didn't want him to have that much money.

Warren Buffet Herkshire Berkley is currently the richest man in the world at roughly $60,000,000,000.00
I believe he donated half of that to charity recently
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lol... that's what i was just thinking!... also does the world have it's first trillionaire yet? i remember a few years back on some news channel... that they were trying to bankrupt/do something to this dude from becoming the first... they didn't want him to have that much money.

Warren Buffet Herkshire Berkley is currently the richest man in the world at roughly $60,000,000,000.00
I believe he donated half of that to charity recently
pimp.gif
roll.gif

actually, he lost $25 of that $60 billion in the last 12 months. so he's currently the second richest man in the world behind bill gates.

say you do walk into a room with a trilli stacked like that. realistically how much u think u could fit onto your person at one time. by the look of 1 mil. imleaving with at least a 10 piece.

Back
Top Bottom