What a waste of $175 Vol. Did this Herb really just asked for them to.... (Video)

This dude seriously Let Franalations and Sneakgeekz AUTHOGRAPH his DEADSTOCK (At the time) Motorsport VIs
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

He just threw away 175...

And that is how the hypebeast prospers... There's only one person that would ever be allowed to autograph any of my J's. And that would be MJ himself...

SMH youngin's actin stupid...

What's so great about this dude SneakGeekz and Franalations that got these children wanting them to sign their sneakers?

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

And that is how the hypebeast prospers... There's only one person that would ever be allowed to autograph any of my J's. And that would be MJ himself...

SMH youngin's actin stupid...

Pretty much. Its funny this dude Sneekgeeks is a lame *^%@ poser.

I give much props to sneak geeks, I like his videos and think he has got an amazing collection full of Retros, OGs, PEs and straight up heat,  so no disrespect to you Sneak Geeks at all

but an autograph?  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Unless you're Michael Jordan himself, you're not coming near my Js with a pen. 

in a week, i imagine him realizing what he has done and trying to erase/cover up the ink on the shoe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by luis og13s

I give much props to sneak geeks, I like his videos and think he has got an amazing collection full of Retros, OGs, PEs and straight up heat,  so no disrespect to you Sneak Geeks at all

but an autograph?  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Unless you're Michael Jordan himself, you're not coming near my Js with a pen. 
Quoted For Truth...

The funny thing about Sneek is he just got into shoes about 4 years ago.

He's a hypebeast himself.
laugh.gif

his parents must have bought the 6's for him beacuse theres no way im having some internet sneaker heads trash my jordans after i spend my hard earned money on them i wonder if he really thought it would up the value of the shoes lol

I seriously hope this whole "sneaker culture...sneakerheads..." trend dies down cuz this is getting down right ridiculous..Sneakgeekz and Franlations are just 2 plain old simple hypebeasts with lots of money, lots of time and barely got into shoes. No love no props from me. And the kid who had them signed the shoe WHOA...gotta have the matching sneaker shirt as well eh??... BURN THOSE STUPID SNEAKER SHIRTS. WHY WHY WHY?? Sneakers belong on our feet...dont they???

I didn't know people who make sneaker videos as a hobby were even qualified to sign a pair of sneakers.
roll.gif
...unbelievable..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

They were a waste of $175 long before they became autographed.

To each his own.. but i disagree

We usually agree on most things as well. I just don't see some 6 rings as being worth $175, even though the quality on these "Premium" releases is better than most new J's out now.

Originally Posted by luis og13s

Anyone with enough money can have an amazing collection of ANYthing, be it shoes, cars, artwork, etc.  Doesn't mean he's a true connoisseur, or expert about anything, or that he has a true love for the hobby.  Just means he had enough money to hop on the latest trend/fad bandwagon.  Like Animal Thug said, the man is new to shoe collecting, and actually has very little knowledge about what he speaks of.  His videos are not informative at all.  They basically consist of him opening a box, often acting surprised (like he didn't know what was coming), and making statements like "maaaan........these are nice..........these are nice........it's a nice shoe".  I don't know about you, but I don't consider that a review.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

They were a waste of $175 long before they became autographed.
That's true.

Back
Top Bottom