What A Week Pt. 2: Air Jordan Retro 4 Mars Motorsport Promos

Are you guys kidding me?
Quote:
im not sure if they're fake or not.
Quote:
I'm sure there fake
:wow:
eek.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

Damn that's hot why can't jb retro this instead of some spiz'yikes and DTRT colorway
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

I don't wanna sound like a hater, but what's the big deal about these? Yeah, congratulations on the fact you picked up some exclusives and they look good. But take the red off of most people Mars IV's and add blue and that's all these are. These aint ugly, but they not all that now.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

those are nice...i remember when everyone thought these were a PS
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

Nice, but 500 bucks is a little steep for my blood.

And Flint, I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure that certain basketball shoes come in sample size 13...
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan XI Retro Low (white/zest-argon blue-light bn), Nike AF1 07 Premium "NYC Edition" (pro gold/white/stealth-anthracite), Air Jordan B'Loyal (black/met silver-var red), Air Jordan Hydro 3 (black/silver)

These are 10000000000% Authentic. Congrats once again.

PO

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

wow those are nice, they look legit based on the only other pics of them
54a3aqs.jpg

521b1ok.jpg
Team Pacific Northwest​

Very, very nice. I fell in love with these the first time i saw these. I'm such a sucker for white/blue/black kicks. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

My size, too. You wouldn't mind sliding them this way, wouldn't you? I'll give you $100 shipped :lol:
laugh.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan​

Nice pickup. The color way is nice, but I just look at them as Mars with Blue instead of Red.

NOW those are real DOPE...

nice pictures

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XII.. BLACK/RED
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Nice bro !

NDS Air Jordan V LS grapes sz 12.5 for sale HERE DS Air Jordan I Black/Red sz 11.5 for sale HEREDS Air Jordan XIII Black/Red sz 12 for sale HERE DS Air Jordan XX Black/Stealth sz 9 HERE DS Air Jordan X Steels sz 10.5 HERE.

Back
Top Bottom