What A Week Pt. 2: Air Jordan Retro 4 Mars Motorsport Promos

Thanks for posting the pics. I knew i saw those kicks somewhere.
"The Art of Simplicity"

damn you....im so jealous....i want those soo bad ever since i saw those initial pics.....if those ever dropped...id cop 3 pairs, that colorway is so slick....i hate you for sharing the pics....hahaha though i did enjoy them
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say more?​

nice pick up bro i was watching the listing as well was not fast enough to offer my BIN
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

nice pickup, but not moved to showcase section yet? kinda sucks that people can beat the system.
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

Great pickup, for real. Unfortunately, they probably have the same crappy quality of the GR Mars.
WHO GOT SOME GANGSTA, GANGSTA SHI....???!!!!​

I could see you thinking you were special enough for a pickup post in this forum for the two shoes you copped (people always tend to think they are above the rules, it's human nature), don't get me wrong they are both dope... but you needed to put them each in different topics?
TEAMBATMAN
"There is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me."​

^^^he won them both on ebay for a total of $4000 plus shipping :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

very nice pick-up man, they should have released to the public.
THE JOKER GANG
HaHaHaHaHaHa​
TEAMKINGKOOPA

those look REALLY nice. too bad they're only size 13.
JB nevre shoes size 15 love unless you're finley, carmelo or q-rich
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

Quote:
but you needed to put them each in different topics?

Obviously part of the reason this cat spent that kinda bread was to be able to run to NT to show off his new pickups. Isn't that what collecting is all about now?

Back
Top Bottom