What age would you let your kid play GTA

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i had just turned 13 when i played gta3 but i played gta2 waaay before that... i dont see why kids cant play it, its a video game.. they should know the difference between this and reality anyway.

true, but SOME DONT
indifferent.gif

And who's fault is that?  Teenagers are going to do what they want to do.  Me personally I find it funny how some people think their kids will never try any of that stuff until their 16.  Most kids by the time their 16 have already tried alcohol, and seen pron, and tried or have friends that smoke cigarettes.  Just be active in your child's life and teach them from right and wrong.  You can't cage up a kid their entire child hood.

I started playin when I was 12, moms didn't know wth I was playin
laugh.gif

It wouldn't really matter though, id explain to him its a video game.

Yeah it all depends on whether they got their head on straight or not. But id say prolly around highschool.

Like somebody said, whenever they're old enough to know how the system works.

As long as YOU teach your kids right from wrong, I don't see the big deal...

my nephew has been playing GTA4 since he was 4 years old, no lie...he has actually become really good at it, and it shows no bad effects on him. I believe it has actually improved his hand eye coordination

I'm barely in the loop anymore when it comes to video games as it is, I aint gonna know *%*% by then. Lil man is gonna be putting me on to his generations GTA at whatever age he pleases

Whenever thy're mature enough to know the difference between beating a video game and ##%* they SHOULD be doing. I'm not worried about the violence, cursing, or what have you. All tht ##%* can be encountered in real life every day. I just wouldn't want my kids thinking games are the most important thing to accomplish in the day. I had that "!%#% homework, let's play Madden!" in my blood from day one. It ain't nobody fault but mine, but I intend to spare my kids the same path.

laugh.gif
my parents copped me mk2 on release date and i was only in 4th grade

my daughter (2yrs) loves gta 1
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nuggets

Originally Posted by DubA169

depends on the kid.

word my parents let me do whatever and besides being occasionally jaded id say im a decent earth citizen
THIS. Some kids (or people) are just naturally good no matter what circumstance they came out of (lack of a better word). Others just never seem to grow up. 
really does depend on the kid. 

I was playing GTA III and I was born in 93. Do the math.

But really it depends on the kid. point blank.

Back
Top Bottom