What air jordan 15's are these?

14mbzw5.jpg

guy saying they are 2000 ray allen p.e.? Correct?

Metallic Green TB's...Not PE's

They were made for college teams and released in LIMITED numbers. The TB or Team Bank colorways are VERY rare and highly sought after. Other colors include white/metallic red, white/black, white/metallic purple and white/metallic navy. Eastbay had these for discounted prices but getting your size was the hard part. Like many of the "team" colorways, these sat because all the was available were size 15 and higher. If you were lucky you might have copped a pair at a Nike Outlet in your size.

Those are nice.... I am a fan of most of the mid XV's just because they weren't the norm.  Wish I would have known about these back then.

i love those shoes and the met. red's are nice aswell.............................................peace23

Originally Posted by ijapino

Metallic Green TB's...Not PE's

They were made for college teams and released in LIMITED numbers. The TB or Team Bank colorways are VERY rare and highly sought after. Other colors include white/metallic red, white/black, white/metallic purple and white/metallic navy. Eastbay had these for discounted prices but getting your size was the hard part. Like many of the "team" colorways, these sat because all the was available were size 15 and higher. If you were lucky you might have copped a pair at a Nike Outlet in your size.

As usual, ijapino hit it on the head.  Seems like they randomly hit Eastbay in the late fall/winter of 2000 in sizes 11 and up for $115 or so.  I ended up with these and the white/metallic red.  And if I recall correctly, the white/purples were the last to go.  Not sure what these go for, just know that they're tough to come by.

And dang, I think the homie YMCMB1 is trying to get to 1k posts in a day.  This dude's SN is all over the front page of both the Jordan AND Retro forums.  Ease up bud.  You'll get there.

Peace,
   J

Wow I remember those... one of my cuz bought those just to hoop in back in the day before I started collecting jordans... wish I would have got them from him... he didnt dog them or nothing..

they're actually not metallic green, official colorway is white/dark green but nonetheless. But yes, they were a team colorway/PE. Some pairs ended up on sale at Eastbay in 2000 along with the white/red, white/navy, white/purple and white/black colorways.

Those are nice! My first time seeing them.
What's the story on these? I've seen a few pop up on eBay over the years.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Might be fakes.. thats what seems to be the story

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Might be fakes.. thats what seems to be the story

Nah....I don't think so. There are about 2 pairs on eBay going for $300-$400(bin). From the descriptions it says they were also a TB or PE that were exclusively sold on Eastbay.

There were a TON of fakes of the XV's...But they did make a white/navy TB version. Similar to the white/metallic greens, they were specifically made for college teams. Eastbay and Outlets were your best bet to find a pair. Smaller sizes are hard to come by but do exist. Eastbay had these for the longest on clearance probably because all they had left was size 15 and above.

The xv seems to get overlooked but it is one of the worst yellowing Jordan's. That tongue is awful, and I remember a pair I had yellowing terribly after a few years. The midsoles on them all yellow pretty bad.

id say get the LS joint that dropped in like 2008 i thought the black was pretty dope any black 15s look good lol

Back
Top Bottom