What Annoys You About Other Drivers?

-people on their phone and oblivious to anything going on around them.
-people who enter a parking lot and then it seems like they pretty much forget how to drive
-when a curveball is thrown at them (i.e. road closure, something in the road, parade, rain) and they proceed to forget how to drive

when they take up toooo much of the right shoulder...forcing you to wait till the light turns green to make that right turn
mad.gif

tailgaters,
people that drift into your lane,
that steal your turn at the stop sign,
that do full stops at roundabouts,
that drive like idiots because they are on the cell phone,
people that tap their brakes when there's no one in front of them..

- single drivers in the HOV lane (its called HOV for a reason u dumb *&^%)
- drivers in the HOV goin under the speed limit (the right lanes there for a reason gramps)

I was in NY this past weekend, and WOW... everyone was so aggressive haha. I used to live there, so I wasn't completely caught off guard, but nobody givesanybody else anything. If you don't force your way in, you aren't getting anywhere.

As for the topic:

-slow *%+ drivers in the left lane
-it's late at night, there's only a few of you on the road, and some dumb person decides to get in front of you while maintaining the same speed.WHY?!?
-big 18-wheelers taking up two lanes while the shoulders are blocked because of construction

There's really too much to mention.

What annoys me is when it's barely even sprinkling, nowhere near raining
and dudes have there wipers on full blast
smh.gif

It annoys me

It drives me absoultely mad when someone turns into my lane while me and everyone else is already up to speed going say 50 mph and the person is going 30 mph.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

What annoys me is when it's barely even sprinkling, nowhere near raining
and dudes have there wipers on full blast
smh.gif

It annoys me
I don't know anybody that gets pissed off over that
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

dudes that stare. the $@** you looking at homie?

Word.

Also anytime some douche sees the HEMI badge on my Jeep, they want to race in a busy street. I had one dude want to race me where the South Street Seaport is.+*$ is wrong with you?

I hate cab drivers. They stay in between lanes so they can swing back and forth. I have absolutely no respect for them. I cut them off, dont let them in andall the other good stuff. LOL
roll.gif

Oh and when I let you in, why cant you give the Thank You wave?
indifferent.gif

hate when people pull out onto the street when traffic is going 35-40mph and they pull out going like 10-15 forcing me or someone to hit the brakes grrrrr

Edit: Also what is with people tail gating in rush hour traffic?? I always make a small gap of 20 or so yards between me and the car in front of me so Idon't have to ride my brakes, but I'm always getting tail gated like crazy. also hate when people overtake me just to get in front of me like is thatreally going to get you to your exit that much quicker?? smh.

mainly slow people u should always at the very least go the speed limit
people that like to tail gate when im already going over 5-10 miles over the speed
and people that talk on cell phones when i see people talkin on cell phones i lay on my horn for every bit of 5 mins
and where i live people just walk out in front of u like u aernt their i typically speed up and then lay on the breaks real quick it usually scares the pissout of them

when im drivin i dont play games

Back
Top Bottom