what are good songs for death

Joined Dec 19, 2004
i lost someone on april 1st who was very close to me, someone whose been there since day 1.  my mom.  i was wondering if there's any songs for this moment.  the only ones on top of my head are dear mama, hey mama, and crossroads.

Joined May 18, 2005
boys 2 men songs, a couple of mariah carey ones.. can't think of the actual names of the songs.
my thoughts and prayers goes out to your family and you.. RIP

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008

Sorry to hear that man, RIP to your moms

besides whats been said, "Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful Life" & "Sarah Mclachlan - I Will Remember You" come to mind

Joined Feb 5, 2009
I'm sorry to hear that.Songs that come to mind are......
*Tom Scott-"Today"
*Pete Rock & CL Smooth-"T.R.O.Y"
*Kool & The Gang-"I Remember John W Coltrane"

Joined Jan 30, 2008
RIP for your mom

I know how it feels I have lost many people over the years

although it is painful just remember that death is part of life

Joined Oct 2, 2003
RIP to your mom,

but don't use crossroads...

I wouldn't honor the legacy of my mom with a rap song.

Joined Aug 20, 2003
I'm sorry for your loss... here are a few songs that I can vibe too when I'm down. Hope they help. Peace

2Pac - Pour Out a Little Liquor
2Pac - THE WHOLE %*%#%#@ ME AGAINST THE WORLD ALBUM!
John Mayer - Stop This Train
UGK - One day your here
Fabolous - Can You Hear Me
Tip - Live In The Sky
Notorious BIG - Miss U
Blink 182 - I miss You, Down

Joined Aug 20, 2003
May not be my place for advice... but you'll see your mom again. Just keep her in your heart and live life the best you can so you have a lot to tell her when you see her again. Rest in Peace

Joined Jun 4, 2008
R.I.P.

My advice would to be to listen to some soothing music. It may not relate to the situation, but you'll be in better spirits.

I'll post more in a second.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now