What are ie lows worth when I'm just going to take the sole off?

What do you guys think, or would you spend on a pair of the ie lows from 2 years ago? I'm not going to wear them I'm just going to take the soles offand put them on these.

336290669.jpg
336290716.jpg

Both pairs uppers are great the soles are just piss yellow. I'm looking at a pair on ebay with clear soles for $50 and am about ready to pull the trigger Ijust wanted to get some opinions. And the sole swap would be no probem for me, could do it with my eyes closed. Would you spend $50 for clear soles on theseclassics? Or should I just leave them be?

Let me know what you think.

if your gonna spend 50 on some new soles why not pay someone to seaglow em for you
assuming you cant do it yourself
dont do it

There past seaglow, I've tried that the last 2 summers. And In my opinion seaglow's not worth the trouble. Even when it works your soles are slick asice from then on and pick up more dirt than normal.

If you can find them for cheap maybe, but honestly those dont really look that bad how they are. I would rather have those than have them operated on andstuff. Just my opinion

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

If you can find them for cheap maybe, but honestly those dont really look that bad how they are. I would rather have those than have them operated on and stuff. Just my opinion

Yea the flash makes them look better than they are. If it wouldn't be so easy for me to swap them I wouldn't think about it but I could get it done ina couple of hrs. Still trying to decide I think I can get them for $45. Here's a pic.

DSC09970.JPG

Sole swap would be difficult but if you gonna spend any extra money, make sure its done correctly

Those are nice but remember that the jumpman symbol inside the sole is going to be that color, you cant change it so you'll have the wrong color jumpman.But I heard it is really hard, some guy here did it on some space jams a while ago

Back
Top Bottom