What are my options? vol. ex gf problem

We were going to move out...so we started buying things that we needed for the place like necessities and such. Around christmas time a deal came up at Best Buy for a 46" Sony and a PS3 bundle. She dropped $400 and I financed the rest on a BB credit card. We agreed to pay it off ASAP. Long story short...things went sour. She has the TV and I have the PS3 and the remaining balance on the CC
tired.gif
. I've asked her multiple times to either give me the TV back or keep the TV and pay the remaining balance on the card.

My question...Is there anything that I can do? Legally? Small claims court? Police? Or should I just take the L?

2it62rd.jpg

I looks like you are going to take the L. Is the best buy card in both of your names?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

the only thing you can do is post more pics

lol...I just need some opinions...maybe someone on here has been through something like this before.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

I looks like you are going to take the L. Is the best buy card in both of your names?

Nope just mine. Her credit wasn't good enough for her name to go on it. If it was I would stop making payments on it and let her deal with it...

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Nope just mine. Her credit wasn't good enough for her name to go on it. If it was I would stop making payments on it and let her deal with it...
You can go to small claims but I would make a deal with her. Give her the $400 she put down on it and you take the tv back. But if that dont work then take her *** to court.
b8d261f419f3cf183c11c2b10d3ec2fa417ebb9f.gif

if you didnt post that pic I'd say something, but im not even gonna think that.

you get on your knees and apologize, even if its for stuff you didnt do, and you get that hot naked broad and your TV back STAT.

Damn! But seriously, I'm not sure it's worth taking her to court. Just try to get her to give you some money; if not, then oh well...

1. She has way too many mental problems for me to want to work anything out with her. All looks...nothing upstairs

2. She paid for the implants. OGs were fine but she HAD to have them aftermarkets.

damn since the card is under your name you may need to take an L specially since she has the TV .... you can try and go the whole court way but i dont really see any positive out come in this....

what you should do is play mind games with her just to get the TV back ... act like everything kool , spit some game at her even smash just to get on her good side ... then once you and the TV are alone snatch that @#@+ ASAP and never see her again
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom