What are some good documentaries to watch?

airmaxplus wrote:

i meant senna should have stayed with mclaren and had a lot of respect for ron dennis which seems mutual which is suprising as i've heard ron dennis is pretty hard to get on with.

Oh, oh, oh... gotcha.  Yes, I agree.  I guess in a way, it's kinda like Lewis right now.  Anxious to win and not having the best car out there... Williams/RBR.  Yeah, looking back, the Dennis/Senna combo was perfect... such a shame.

yo any one check this out ??? very good watch i liked it
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Xbox 360 Games - E3 2012 - Mortal Kombat

http://www.g4tv.com/video...a-g4-films-presentation/

not sure if emb is working so heres the link as well ...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by cruzair13

Originally Posted by MikeU

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
watch the whole thing on youtube i felt so sorry for the guy i felt like crying so sad
you guys should wacth this trust me
frown.gif
just watched the whole thing right now...
the world is a scary place.
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

that is soo messed up...omg screw that
Man this is effed up. When I saw his room I wanted to cry.

I know I'm gravedigging but I didn't want to start a new thread. I just saw

-Bobby Fischer against the world; okay documentary

-Hot Coffee- Great documentary would definitely recommend. Talk about how the civil court system has been rendered a joke because of frivolous lawsuit
propoganda, how big business duped people into voting for tort reform and how it just hurts the people in the long run, how big business
"conspired" to get business friendly judges in state supreme courts, mandatatory arbitration clause in many contracts,
 etc. As you can guess from the title one of thier case features was the McDonalds
cas when the lady spilled coffee on herself. Alot of misconceptions about that case.

- Has anyone seen Bang the Machine? If you saw it through hard copy, stream, or download link let me know please.
I really want to see it.

A lot of great documentaries posted here. I will def. be watching some of the things that were listed in this thread. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Okay NT, Im looking for a Documentary made in Brazil about their passion for soccer! The language is in Portuguese and it goes into bate bola, capoiera, soccer and kites. I was watching it on a flight on Continental airlines and I stupidly forgot to jot down the name and I've been dying to watch it!! Please help me out

anyone know about that film that the U.S. banned ever making it to the U.S.? It was recently and I think it was a charles darwin doc. I can't find any articles on it but remember a NT thread months and months back on it or maybe something on a yahoo headline

I had to watch Exit Through the Gift Shop twice before I could form a true opinion on it. A good film but has sort of the Holden Caulfield thing going on with what it shows and doesn't show.

Good looks to whoever turned me on to the Cove. Made me completely change my outlook on a lot of things. Excellent documentary and highly recommended to those that haven't given it a watch. And Ric O'Barry is pretty much Superman
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom