What are some good Documentaries? vol. movies suck now

So after attempting to watch boondock saints 2, I gave up and started watching some doc's, some of which turned out to be 
pimp.gif
 and very informative. 
ones that i seen:

obama deception

obama-dec.jpg

zeitgeist 
eek.gif

200px-zeitgeist-themovie.jpg

collapse 

COLLAPSE_poster_wikipedia.jpg

home 

Home_documentary.jpg

The Union 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

theunionthebusinessbehi.jpg

Superpower

12519867230_midi.jpg

as well as loose change and the planet earth series which was 
eek.gif
smokin.gif

oh and that new Michael Moore joint about capitalism. 

All of which i highly recommend. But as usual take it with a grain of salt. 

Can anybody recommend any other good ones? It doesnt really matter what field. 

i just watched some documentary called the carter documentary, it was basically a camera crew following lil wayne around from like a few months before C3 dropped and a few months after, its actually pretty entertaining

Anything by Michael Moore!

Documentary's>>>>>>regular movies

Tyson is hilarious, the way he talks about women and the words he uses gives me plenty of lulz "I love talking" lmao

this movie is unbelievable. i aint a simp and i usually dont give a **%! about animal sob stories but this one is crazy. jason bourne meets flipper. definitely check it out.

the-cove.jpg

Fog of War
Rumble in the Jungle
Murderball

Michael Moore Docs are garbage, besides Bowling for Columbine

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

whats collapse about?

check out cocaine cowboys,
 Its about energy, oil and basically about how everything is based on infinite growth with finite resources. Leaves u like 
eek.gif
 afterwards. 
i just watched some documentary called the carter documentary, it was basically a camera crew following lil wayne around from like a few months before C3 dropped and a few months after, its actually pretty entertaining

and yea i peeped that. It was kind of wack. Lost alot of respect for him. (not that I had any) 

"What The Bleep Do We Know"  I would recommend you watch sober, then smoke some bud and watch it again.
wink.gif

IMAX - The Incredible Human Body (National Geographics)
IMAX - Search for alien planets - Discovery Channel
IMAX - New World Order (Top Secret)
IMAX - Microcosmos(Awsome documentary!!)
IMAX - HubbleS View Of The Universe
IMAX - Discovery Channel - Understanding The Universe (Full)
IMAX - Area 51
Reefer Madness 1938
IMAX-The History of Marijuana
High Times
In Pot we trust

The Cove is vicious. I watched that last week, and I really enjoyed it. For those that don't know what it is about - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cove_(film)

I heard that "Dear Zachary" was a good film. Heard it might make you cry. I plan on watching it tonight maybe. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_Zachary

Food INC; I will watch this next weekend probably - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_Inc

Fast Food Nation - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fast_Food_Nation

Tyson; even though I haven't watched it yet. It is sitting in my To Do list.

I will add more later

Reporter-300x420-Poster.jpg

This was life changing to me. It made me understand whats going on in the Congo and why they seriously needs the worlds help.

YouthKnowsNoPain.jpg

This was good from HBO also. Really put things in perspective about aging gracefully or doing whatever to continue to look young.

The one about Lebron and his high school team mates and coach was actually good
i forgot what it's called though

Thuglife in DC
A Mighty Walk :John Henrik Clarke
Slippin 10yrs with the bloods (wild quotables )
Lalee's Kin :The legacy of Cotton (sad way for people in american to live )
Tyson (for all tactics of skull duggery lol)

Hoop Dreams
Stevie

I just met Steve James (director of both) yesterday. Pretty cool dude. Hes also doing an Iverson doc for ESPN 30 for 30.

We watched this one called Helvetica in my comm class. It was actually more interesting than I thought a documentary about a font could be.

Back
Top Bottom