What are some good old basketball shoes?

im looking for a pair of shoes to hoop in that i can get for cheap ( 50 max) no low tops

try ross. $40 tops(Jordans. otherwise $20~25) and you get a nice pair of bball shoes if you visit often enuf

Try looking for Adidas TS Lightspeeds. Light, good traction and not too much cushioning. Very comfortable. Used it for two years. The only reason why I don't use it anymore is because I got new ones.
laugh.gif

I agree Ross is a good place to get some good shoes...  You might also want to try Marshalls.  They have jordans there from time to time.  Also the shoes seem to look newer and come with a box =)

Nah Ross have craps. Try Nordstrom Rack . They have more variety and most shoes are under $50.

The Jordan Team Elite is very underrated.
Alot of cushioning for the ankles and pretty light.
Great for both guards & forwards.

Yeh, not much for under 50... On another note, Ross gots some nice jordan tee's real cheap.. At least my local Ross.

I picked up some Phenom Young Guns for $39.99 @ the Nike outlet. They were super comfy and light.

NORDSTROM RACK!!! you can get all the hottest shoes there, just in less desirable color ways.. i got 2 pairs or pretty unique hyperdunks for 40$-50$ while they were still in stores at full price.

find someone who works at footlocker i heard theres %50 employee weekend this coming.

if you got a rugged warehouse in your area they have a lot of nice stuff. if not check marshalls, if not marshalls check ross. cause Ross is Marshalls ******ed younger brother

Having flat feet severely limits your options. Even playing with insoles tends to leave some really good looking shows out of your range. Having said that I have found the Lebron II and IV, The jordan XX and XX2, and retros like the pippen to be really comfy for my feet. The air structure I just bought a couple of months ago also seems to be good.

I am thinking about getting the JOrdan 2010 UNC's for playing ball or maybe the Kobe V's.

Back
Top Bottom