What are some good white shoes for summer?

110ivm1.png

Vintage Rod Lavers.

Thanks for the responses, can some of you guys post the brands? I just want a real casual sneaker, forgot about TH and the Stan Smith's. I may need to grab a pair of the boat shoes though, they look
pimp.gif

I love the white/white AF1's but they're so common around my way, especially with the thug/bums. With the 'stache that looks like baby hair and the jorts and oversized clothing
smh.gif
just don't wanna blend in with that
laugh.gif

AM 90's go for, what, $90+ right?
smh.gif
I've been buying a pair for the last few summers, but if I can find those Polos posted on page 1, I may go with those. Anyone have a link?

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by bkdan1

02519113_z.jpg

smh.gif
at the retail price though. how in the world did it get so expensive

word, i guess  people started discovering how great they are so niek decided to raise the price, same with AF1s, it cost damn near a Bill now with cheaper materials
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

no *+%@%@ lie! today i decided to look online for some plain all black AM90s for work. look on eastbay and them nickaz tryna sell em for $94.99 ??!! when the #+@! did that +@*@ happen?
sick.gif

last pair of AM90s i had, which were all black ones in fact, was about 3 years ago and i know they aint cost no where near that price. around $60-70ish i think?

i'm a cheapo so i said #+@! it and copped these for $58 shipped. lolz
AM90 Current Flywire...?? no clue, don't know nothin about these...
nike-airmax90-flywire-1.jpg

not diggin the midsole but oh well needed some comfy all black shoes for work.

Jay Z mentions boat shoes in a song and now everyone hops on them
laugh.gif

Inb4 I've been wearing them since I was little

Originally Posted by BroboCop

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Can't go wrong with these...
pimp.gif

847.jpg
laugh.gif
 you're kidding right?
roll.gif
 although i think supreme lows are an amazing shoe, there is minimal white on them, AND they are over $1,000. who would even suggest this? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BroboCop

Originally Posted by sneakerfan93

Can't go wrong with these...
pimp.gif

847.jpg
laugh.gif
 you're kidding right?
laugh.gif
 I had the vibe we were posting readily available shoes at reasonable prices.  If it's just post some ill white based shoes, put me down for some Supreme Blazers.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Might need to get a fresh pair for the summer.
pimp.gif

them ###%# are horrible.
laugh.gif
Some of you dudes are scary.  I've seen four pages and people are actually cosigning them orthopedic, i mean boat shoes on the first page.  This ain't gearing up shoes, just something to throw on in the summer.  Please point me in the direction of 70 dollar shoes aside from stan smiths, I'd like to step my game up.

Back
Top Bottom