What are some Green lights that make you notice a woman???

Loving how many of my fellow NTers loving them some toes.

Feet are a tasty treat!

And here comes the FEET dudes.

What do yall do in the winter months? Not look at women at all?

It's really hard. You'll have that one chick that might have just gotten her toes done and wearing those cheap flip flops to dry the toes. Other than that you won't catch a glimpse of them thangs all winter. Then u got socks, chicks talking about their feet are cold and blah blah blah.

There's a woman. She actually beautiful. Brown. Very petite. Almond shaped eyes. Braided hair. Full lips. Quiet and confident.

She told me today she's a sapiosexual. I had to look it up. Man this chick does it for me.

I told her I'm going to have her. I am. She's booed up. Ugh.

All of that was green for me.

Last edited:
Lips.
Plan on letting lil papi spend most of our time between em so they gotta be plump and luscious.

Eyes not just color bit shape and eyebrows as well

Eyes are definitely a big thing with me. Luckily all the women I've dated have had really beautiful eyes. Something about them looking at you when the sunlight hits their face and their eyes are glittering. Pure beauty cuh.

agreed,

but real ****

personality is huge.

HUGE
Yes, I think there are so many females out there who can't hold a conversation longer than five minutes before becoming distracted by their phone or something else. It's sad.

You ever feel like some women just like what dudes they like or used to like, like? >D

Nope. Have yet to find one female who messes with Thug.

But with other things, yeah, females like what their man likes. Annoying but it happens.

Last edited:
You guys ever notice when girls have sideburns or dark haired beautiful women will have some hairy arms and it's so easy to see because of their dark hair?

is face more important than body???????

for me yeah but to a certain extent. 

there has to be a balance.  i dont care how beautiful her face is if shes fat or shes has no curves. 

but i just can't get with a chick who don't think is pretty i don't care how banging her body is....assuming we are talking about more than smashing. 

Back
Top Bottom