What are some of the best "ACCENTS" you've heard?????

I like new Orleans and new Yorkers... Kinda have similarities in the way they talked ... Read up about it...and it says some new Orleans people have that Brooklyn dialect... Found this interesting!

The Yat dialect is the most pronounced version of the New Orleans Accent. Natives often speak with varying degrees of the Brooklyn-esque accent, ranging from a slight intonation to what is considered full Yat. As with all dialects, there is variance by local speakers due to geographic and social factors. This results in many different levels of Yat throughout the area, marking distinct differences between higher-income people and lower-income people. Yat tends to differ in strength and intonation from neighborhood to neighborhood. The type, strength, and lexicon of the accent vary from section to section of the New Orleans Metropolitan Area. Longtime residents can often tell what area the other residents are from by their accent.

It's crazy to be so far deep south... And not have a southern accent .

What's your favorite accent?

Not sure but in HS

I met this Columbian girl that had the most beautiful accent

gave me a chubby when I would hear her

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Not sure but in HS

Our accent is the truth...kind if lost mines over the years of being here...but IMO our accent is at least top 3 in the world...#1 being south African followed by British.

that british accent 
pimp.gif

I like Rihannas accent....

And the 2 Euro females from "Maybach Music pt.1"

"What is this...?"

"Maybach Music..."

"I like this Maybach music..."

"SHWEEET!"

This one chick at my school had this heavy Nawlins accent. I loved it.

Another one had this caribbean accent like Rihanna. I loved that one too

Mississippi accent is similar to New Orleans, mixed with a drawl, love it. My college had a Carribean exchange program too so there was plenty of them and I always loved how they talked. The dudes always sound mad or like they're yelling with the crescendo inflection as they approach the end of their sentence, yet were like the nicest people I've ever met. I still remember the time I thought we were about to hoop because they asked if i wanna run and they picked me up, and then pulled out a soccer ball.

I got this jamaican co worker. Everytime he speaks I wish he came with subtittles.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Not sure but in HS

Our accent is the truth...kind if lost mines over the years of being here...but IMO our accent is at least top 3 in the world...#1 being south African followed by British.

Was going to post that.....South African's >>>>

Polish and Russian accents

but that dude from Swamp People Troy has me dying every time he yells "choooooot it" at the gators. 
laugh.gif

When I was in Europe, I had a female French tour guide and an Italian one. Their accents sounded so sexy and arousing.
pimp.gif

The British accent is also chill.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Mines, but South African accents are horrible.

how? Essentially its the same as an English accent right?

This lady I used to work with from Ecuador and the dopest accent. Broken english and all

aussie
boston accents are funny. ive lost mine since going away for school and living in a few cities after...but now that im back, ive got it back on some words

Back
Top Bottom