what are some of your awkward moments?...vol..awkward seal

This happened at Easter dinner the other week. My girls uncle gave me a handshake when I met him. So upon leaving I thought it appropriate to give him a handshake. Went in and dude tried to give me a dap. It felt awkward and looked even worse. I ended up saying ard man and turned and walked away lol smh.

When start rushing somewhere and start running but get real tired after a half a block knowing everyone is watching you. Then you try to run again but, get tired even faster all the while trying to only breathe through your nose even though you need to huff and puff. I ******* jog all the time, yet I can't even run when it counts.

Story of my life.

Someone says you look familiar and i remember exactly where i know them from to a t 

I'm talking the class ,semester, store anything, i probably remember even more random stuff about them even if i dont know them that well

but i always say maybe u remember me from this place knowing its not that place to not seem like a creep 
mean.gif

I was in my room during the day and hear ppl outside i look and its two kids on a bike and a for milf joggin in legs

I stare at her butt for a quick second then i notice her husband like 15 feet staring dead at me and i see him and just close the blinds

Was mad embarassed

Just happened to me.

In a presentation with my Boss and Boss' boss. I was manning the powerpoint. Boss starts talking. Boss' Boss tells IT guy to turn on projecter so we can show powerpoint. IT guy turns it on. Boss' Boss looks at me like lets go now. I look at him with a not yet stare. He looks again like come on. I stare back like we dont start till later in the presentation. Boss stops talking and also stares at me. Im like oh damn I was suppose to start slide show. Feels Batman

20people were in the room

When you're ordering in the intercom at a drive thru and give a polite pause in between items so they have a second to type it in correctly and as soon as you get ready to say the next item they say "will that be all?" and mess up the rhythm of what you're ordering so now you have to brainscan in awkward silence for another second and tell THEM to hold on while you remember where you left off.

The person taking the picture doesn't know how to operate a camera and you're sitting there posing/smiling for mad long.

One day i was in the break room by myself and I let out a KILLER fart. I'm talking about burn-ya-throat type of offensive. I was like :pimp: because I knew no one else was scheduled for break at that time. All of a sudden I hear the door knob jiggle and I close/block that joint off like seal team 6. Shorty said something to the effect of 'whats wrong, I need to get something out of my purse..... I had to step aside... Shorty was puzzled at first then a few secs later she was like "... Oh :x"

Just the other day I was at work by myself and my manager had been on break for about an hour and a half. I was down helping a customer at the time and I reached down for an IPhone case. I asked her where she worked and followed it up with, "yeah I need to find another job..." just as I stand up, my manager is arriving back and looking me dead in the face. I played it off too smooth amd made it seem like I was referring to a second job.

One day i was in the break room by myself and I let out a KILLER fart. I'm talking about burn-ya-throat type of offensive. I was like
pimp.gif
because I knew no one else was scheduled for break at that time. All of a sudden I hear the door knob jiggle and I close/block that joint off like seal team 6. Shorty said something to the effect of 'whats wrong, I need to get something out of my purse..... I had to step aside... Shorty was puzzled at first then a few secs later she was like "... Oh
sick.gif
"

laugh.gif
  This happened to me the other day. Tried to keep it cool and play it off like nothing happened.

I remember I was over at my boys house and I saw a pic of his lil bros football team and he goes "you will never pick out which one is my brother" so I looked thru it and chose the ugliest guy in there as a joke and he goes "Man naw how did you know my dad showed you already huh?"
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Walked in on my wife's (then girlfriend) mom getting out of the shower. Walked straight into the room and there all of it was. She wasn't even embarrassed, I apologized and turned around, and exited as swiftly as possible. She thought it was funny, I however did not.

Walked in on my wife's (then girlfriend) mom getting out of the shower. Walked straight into the room and there all of it was. She wasn't even embarrassed, I apologized and turned around, and exited as swiftly as possible. She thought it was funny, I however did not.
You handled it in a respectful manner.

-When you at a party with a new chick and an old chick show up.

-When you at a party with a new chick and the dude who always bring up embarrassing ish from back day comes over to say "hello."

-When that joint go around and you realize everything these people talking about is nonsense and you wouldn't hang out with them if it weren't for the trees.

-When you slow down because there's a cop on your bumper but then you realize he just wants you to get the hell out of the way.

-When your neighbor doing some strenuous work for dolo and look like he need help but you jus came out to have a beer on the porch.

Last edited:
Back in college in 08, I was heading back to my apartment, sprinting up the stairs to the 3rd floor. I missed a step at the top and tripped UP the stairs, dropping all the **** i had in my hand, and falling. I spun around really fast to see if anybody was around, and I saw that I was in the clear. Then I got further up the stairs, and maybe 100 yards away on an intramural field, there was 1 single person standing there. We locked eyes, and he pointed at me, which basically amounted to "I saw you trip and fall *****".

Back in college in 08, I was heading back to my apartment, sprinting up the stairs to the 3rd floor. I missed a step at the top and tripped UP the stairs, dropping all the **** i had in my hand, and falling. I spun around really fast to see if anybody was around, and I saw that I was in the clear. Then I got further up the stairs, and maybe 100 yards away on an intramural field, there was 1 single person standing there. We locked eyes, and he pointed at me, which basically amounted to "I saw you trip and fall *****".
Ahhh, the stair miscount...also awkward when you think there's an extra stair at the top that isn't there.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom