what are some of your rules of life??

Something I've been learning lately as I've been finding my personal character's been developing more rapidly lately: Money will only solve money problems. It can't fix relationships, it won't help you overcome your fears, it won't satisfy your inner demons, and it won't make you a better person. And just because someone makes more than you or "has" more than you, doesn't mean they're better off financially. People live up to their means; they buy what they can afford and then some. Dude making 10 mill a year and 100k a year could have the same amount of money in their bank account. Material items won't satisfy you because there's always gonna be a need to one up the next man. You're only digging your own grave with that one.

Last edited:
Also beginning to understand the value of experience. I'd now rather spend $200 for a weekend out with my girlfriend rather than on the latest sneaker drop. You get so much more value out of life when start living this way. Zero regrets. Zero thoughts of what I COULD have spent that money on. Just priceless memories and valuable experience. Nothing better than that.

Treat everyone with respect, even when they dont respect themselves.

The **** type of logic is this?

mean.gif

Never loan money to friends or family!

I've seen it destroy relationships.

I'll give you this and you just pay me back when you can.

The **** type of logic is this?

mean.gif

Never loan money to friends or family!

I've seen it destroy relationships.

I'll give you this and you just pay me back when you can.
Agreed. Give a man a fish...teach a man to fish type deal. Nothing's gonna change cause you get a handout.

Never mix money with personal relations.

Last edited:
Never eat chocolate when filling out a job app.

Always empty your pockets before washing.

Always keep your head up, unless you see money on the floor.

In life you got to iron out the edges to keep everything straight

Have not read the whole thread, but....

If you are the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room.

there are few things in life that you can actually control.

there are a billion things that you can't.

toss the things you have no control over to side and put 100% of your self into the select few things that you can control.
work like hell.

I always call before I come, I won't just pop over out the blue.

I hope that you do too. :pimp:

Srs

If your borrow something, give it back,.

If you open something, make sure to close it.

If it breaks, try to fix it if not replace it.

Back
Top Bottom