What are some of your weird habits?

Drive with the window down in the summer instead of putting on the AC, unless its like 102..

Leave my car in neutral, never leave it in gear.

Sniff under my nails 

- I can't "finish" to the same scene I start fapping to. Always need a nice variety.
- Dressing order: briefs, socks, pants, shoes, shirt
- Radio Volume always has to be even

When deciding what to wear I pick shoes first and the rest of the outfit gets decided around that

I always check if my doors are liked numerous times.

All my closet doors have to be closed before I go to sleep

My stomach always hurts in the morning until I drop one

I got a wierd thing with my hands in my pants too.. Idk why

laugh.gif

i bet when your folks get home you feel salty don't you?
tumblr_lvsx1u3VZ31qixfalo1_250.jpg

I'm so paranoid about locking myself out of my car/house. I do a mental checklist, then a pat down of my pockets. While I'm still in the house/car. Then I go outside and lock the door(s). Then do another pat down 
laugh.gif

I eat my ice cream melted like soup. Not melted to the point that its hot but melted and still cold

Can't drink with food in my mouth

Socks before Jeans    

Cant sleep with socks or any light at all 

My feet are always rubbing together when I'm in bed or sitting down.

I clench my jaw a lot, without even noticing.

If you touch one of my arms, I always touch the other arm in the exact spot. (same goes with my hands)

I take a piss sitting down in the morning so I can relax...

Probably a lot more I'm forgetting at the moment.

I read threads on NT backwards, from the latest post and back. I sometimes do this for random articles on the web but on NT, every damn time idk why.

Squatting when taking a crap. (Though I'm sure studies have been done to show that this is the proper/healthier way to take a dump).

dont front like you dont remember learning this on NT.

i put honey and hot sauce on fried chicken, also on eggs.

i chew the stems from weed.

both are normal, those who aren't on this haven't learned correctly..

when reading a thread, I skim through the first page and jump straight to the second to last page. if im satisfied ill go back to page 2 and so on.
when watching pron i have multiple videos playing at the same time, up to four lol.
before i can enjoy a meal at home, i have to clean up the mess in the room.
i rotate 180 degrees in bed.
reading helps me go to sleep, 2 birds 1 stone.
when im at my friends spot at night (21st floor overlooking downtown) i will "decrease focus" to the point where everything looks like blurry dots and look at the city. its trippy :pimp:.

Last edited:
I fake yawn when theirs a moment of silence or I run out of things to say.

When people stare at me sometimes in admiration(curiosity), I act like I never seen them staring and look as smooth/cool as possible.

I always give smiling people a nod or smile back as a gesture.

Sometimes I'm extremely social, sometimes I'm just observant. I'm almost completely sure my co-workers think I'm either holding my personality back or I'm fake.

When I'm aware of it, I try to walk as straight and tall as I can.

I pride myself in awareness/precision and I dodge people/anything in crowded streets and never bump into anyone. Not one ounce of clumsiness in my system.

- My boxers always somewhat match the rest of my outfit
- I always sleep on the outside of the bed and facing the door.
- I always put my shoes back in the box at the end of the day.
- Only time I'm barefoot is when I'm sleep or in the shower.
- I put the seat AND cover down on my toilet after I use it. (It seems as if I'm the only person in the world who does this tho)
- I do the pocket patdown whenever I'm bout to leave somewhere or get out the car. I haven't lost my keys/wallet/phone or locked myself out in about 5 yrs so I think it works :lol:
- I hate using cash because I hate getting change
-I like putting BBQ sauce on my sandwiches

Cant sleep with the TV on or lights on...

Cant sleep with socks on

When I get dressed I put my socks on first, then pants, then shirt

When i take a duece, I have to shower...and if im out in public I wait until i get home

If I walk into a dark room and I think I'm seeing things, I like to do a 360 while giving the room the finger.

So far it's worked.

If I walk into a dark room and I think I'm seeing things, I like to do a 360 while giving the room the finger.

So far it's worked.

i pick at my split ends all the time.
when i'm reading something online, i HAVE to highlight everything i read.
i listen to a song i like over & over until i get SICK of it.
when my nail polish chips, i HAVE to redo my entire mani/pedi
i'm turning 21 and i still sleep on a bed full of stuffed animals. i use them as pillows :lol:
instead of sleeping with my head near the headboard, i sleep the opposite way -- my feet instead are near the headboard.
when i'm sleeping, i HAVE to be wrapped in my thick blankets like a sushi.

All chicks needa be like this. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom